The bastard next door...

Milton

My living situation is an interesting one. When I was 18 I moved from the condo where I lived with my mom into dorms at college because you have to stay on campus your first year. So during that year moms moved out and tried to rent the condo, but couldnt find a renter for like 9 months. So after my first year was over I moved back to the condo and started paying a little rent and taking care of the place and everything. So next door lives this hippy vietnam vet who has no job and like sits around all day collecting his disability check. Dude is like approaching 55 and has piercings all over his face like he's trying to be "hip." So you would think I would get along wiht him seeing as I'm sort of a wannabe hippy myself, but do I? Hell no.

So one night I'm have a few people over and we're like partying and whatever, and as some people are coming in he like pushes the door open looks around for a few seconds and then starts yelling at me to keep it down so I'm like "ya whatever" and go on about my business. Well two weeks later I have people over again. And as soon as they show up they're like "your neighbor is yelling for you." So I go out and he starts yelling and cursing and talking to me like I'm 12. So I'm like "Look, either address me as an adult, or go on home." So he gets all upset and leaves.

About a week after this, my mom comes home to get the mail. And what do you know, as soon as I'm walking her out he comes up to us. Does he say anything to me? Fuck now, he says to my mom "I need to talk to you about Milton"*NOT MY REAL NAME BUT U GET THE PICTURE* So she's like "okay, whats the problem." So he starts in on how I have people coming and going at all hours of the night and he thinks I'm on drugs and she needs to start coming home sometimes to keep me under control and this and that. So my mom is all calm and says like "Theres no need to be rude, I don't live here, he rents the space from me, so if you have a problem talk to him." And dude starts in about how shes a bad parent and some other nonsense. So halfway though his lecture I clear my throat for effect and start in on him. I'm like "Look, what I do in my home is none of your business, as a matter of fact, my living situation is none of your business. And until your pot smoking/welfare recipient/ no job having ass finds something better to do with your time than verbally attack my mother on the way to her car we're gonna have a problem. You think waking up a couple nights a week is bad? If your attitude continues I'm gonna make sure you keep my hours, and I'm 20, I don't sleep. So I suggest you watch what you say or things could get a lot worse for you" So my mom is like shocked and now shes pissed at me cause he's my "elder" and some nonsense, so I might have to move out of my basically rent free living situation because of this bastard. Fuck that, if one of us is moving out its him. Bring on the punk rock at 4AM.... HOOO AHHHH

MILTIZZLER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

be political

in other words lie. tell him your sorry in front of your moms if you can. fuck it, suck it up. tell him you will try to keep it down and you got respect, dont take it personal, you know all that bs as long as he stops yelling like a madman. tell your momz what you did and fluff her up about how you need eachother and family and all that bs.. dont swet the neighbor. i have always hated all my neighbors thats why i reponded to this thread, if you move he wins. deal with it, people suck, dont let them get to you,,,nappy new year

Dr. Clasico

Guest ctrl+alt+del

being immature about that shit will not help holmes. hate to say it. if you piss him off, hell talk to your mom, youll get removed from home. if you apologize, make peace, sacrifice having parties at your pad, youll stay in your rent free home.

what are your priorities?

pissing off old men?

having parties?

or living cheap and easy, maybe having some people over to kick it now and then.

think about it holmes.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

being immature about that shit will not help holmes. hate to say it. if you piss him off, hell talk to your mom, youll get removed from home. if you apologize, make peace, sacrifice having parties at your pad, youll stay in your rent free home.

what are your priorities?

pissing off old men?

having parties?

or living cheap and easy, maybe having some people over to kick it now and then.

think about it holmes.

dam, man i feel guilty now, like where are my priorities.

i have a taqueria/bar as a neighbor right now and it sucks. they have an incredibly loud jukebox that usually goes til 2 or 3 in the morning.

at least, it did until i had a conversation with the owner and told him that i had access to his gas, water, electrical, and phone lines through the basement.

they're much nicer about turning it down on weeknights these days.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i have a taqueria/bar as a neighbor right now and it sucks. they have an incredibly loud jukebox that usually goes til 2 or 3 in the morning.

at least, it did until i had a conversation with the owner and told him that i had access to his gas, water, electrical, and phone lines through the basement.

they're much nicer about turning it down on weeknights these days.

Hey Gfresh, where in Broakland are you living? You ever hit up the ACME bar on San Pablo and university? I'm always getting drunk and tagging the dogshit outta their bathroom. I bombed the Ruby room last night...whee!

Archived