Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Barter Board

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by tenhit, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

This is a thread for people who want to trade, sell or find what they want. Kinda like a market place. I just think it would be easier than filling up other threads with requests. thank. peace

2. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

Ill start

I guess ill start, im looking for stickers right now. im willing to trade supplies if i have'm or pay cash. im also in the market to buy a canvas or two. post up.

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i want bob stickers. i am willing to trade toby stickers. nuff said. hook me up.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

what supplies you got.

5. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

Supplies

Not pullin too much right now. i mostly have 2 tipped prismas, 3 tipped tria's, i get paint markers easy. other than that i can tell you im an art student and i get mad discount. so pretty much i can get you the best black books, pigment liners, canvas's etc. youll ever find for cheap.

6. fishy

fishy New Jack

wot would i get for a nite with my mom? i have a brother and sister....

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

ok, so. i have a roll of 63 priority mail usps stickers. a whole roll, there the peel away kind for easy and fast sticking. wouldnt reall y know what you would give away for those many but i can get more. not in the roll tho. those are harder for me to obtain. nahmean. anyways how much is that worth to ya.

8. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

Offer

hmm. well about 60 stickes usually pitches around 20 some bucks up here. so i dunno. up to 25 in supplies and stuff. or if i can get teh suplies easy then maybe more. its up to what stuff you want

9. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

10. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

sure im there. and is anyone selling canvases? comon post up

11. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

TENHIT
    i have thousands of blank white ups thermal labels...im willing to sell them if you want them because i have way too much...email me

also,
    MLT f4nt0m
    email me about bob stickers ill trade with you

12. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

What do you want for a BOB shirt?

13. Stomah

Stomah Member

canvas
    http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00354012f00000010.jpg'>
    [img]http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00354012f00000027.jpg'>
    [img]http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00354012f00000193.jpg'>

I also have a billion and a half stickers of all kinds.
    Email:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

14. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Re: Offer

People PAY for the free priority stickers?

wow.

15. tenhit

tenhit New Jack

yeah. i live in canada. we cant get them up here. and sticks are expensive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.