the band Bright Eyes

Guest Wilt

ok...so this band Bright Eyes...all i hear about is some dude named conor..apparently he's getting pussies wet in a major way...but iver heard a few songs so far..and this shit is not very good. this guys voice isn't even that good...so does sex sell to the ladies ?well i dont know..because i know guys that dig this band as well...another trendy fucking band?lay some good track names if any of you guys out there are fans...because i hate passing judgement on a band i haven't heard a lot from...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hes nothign like fucking dashboard confessional, for some reason people seem to think that though. i could honestly say that bright eyes are probably one of my top 3 favorite bands. call me a pussy, i dont really care...

"i want a lover i dont have a to love, i want a girl to sad to give a fuck"

at first when my friend told me about them, i thought he was gonna be just like dashboard. Turns out, he is singing about soem of the same stuff, but its a hell of a lot better. A lot of the songs sound really differenmt from the others too, so i like some of the stuff a lot more then others. I personally think its pretty good from what i have heard

Archived