Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Bachelor

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Feb 25, 2003.

1. krie

krie Guest

bachelor 2 has only just hit aus and the girls suk ass in my opioin , all except for this girl

http://i.abctv.com/@v=0922625@/primetime/specials/bachelor/images/gallery/bach2_Suzanne_h.jpg'> [img]http://i.abctv.com/@v=0655583@/primetime/specials/bachelor/images/bios/bach2_biopic_Suzanne.jpg'>

Suzanne

i dunno why i wood pick her over the reest but the others just seemed like idiots to me.

who would u choose ?

2. sneak

sneak Guest

not from the film, but mos def i would choose this very fine lady:
    http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/interscope/s_club_7/sclub7_11.jpg'>
    rachael from sclub

3. krie

krie Guest

4. sneak

sneak Guest

yo krie, sorry bout changing your thread, but dammm

5. sneak

sneak Guest

and one more
    [​IMG]

6. krie

krie Guest

haha thats ok.......i spose. but u cooda picked a better picture of her

7. krie

krie Guest

oooo that fhm one is hot

8. sneak

sneak Guest

lol, well....back to kries thread...i havent even heard of the bachelor, let alone seen it :( worth watching?

and that lady looks to be quite old.

9. krie

krie Guest

its a reality tv show where this guy goes on has 25 ladys and he eliminates a certain amount each week, he goes on dates with em etc and does things that shows him whot the girls are like. go here to find out more (official site)

10. sneak

sneak Guest

bah, ive had too much fucking reality tv as of late....
    how many of the girls are worth it?

11. krie

krie Guest

all of the one i posted

12. sneak

sneak Guest

like i said, she is a bit buttters.

anywho, peace out krie, im off to my 1st driving lesson ever

13. krie

krie Guest

later mate, run a grandma over :)

14. Kr430n5_666