--+--THE AXIS OF EMO--+--

Abracadabra

in the tradition of the homosexual ubertones thread, this is the place to call people out on tipping the emo scales.

Originally posted by why write?

So today i found out my girl who lives a hour away that was supposed to move about 5 minutes away from my house is now going to move about a hour and a half away...and i have court coming up soon, im broke i need to get a job, my girl just started talking to her best friend again, this bitch has caused so many problems in my relationship and everything, i dont want her talking to her, and i told her straight up but she just dont get it....ive been going out with her for over a year, and i plan on marrying her but i dont know i cant deal with love anymore, love is too depressing at times...anyone going through similar shit? for the record, im not emo

for the record, yes you are

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Can we have an Axis of Fucking Metal? I'm talking like swedish death metal, like anytime anyone makes a reference to killing babies, vikings, or playing guitar solos in the snow I think they should be informed and praised for metally fullfuling 12oz.

m/

oh god yes

ok, did everybody just get down syndrome all of a sudden?

this is the axis of emo thread. a thread designed for those times somebody is being a complete girl's dick and having a cry about some worthless crap. you quote what they said, and post it in here.

this, however, is not the can we make an axis of >insert inane topic here< thread. you want an axis of anus thread? post it yourself.

now stop polluting my thread and get with the program.

that was a pretty emo rant

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Can we have an Axis of Fucking Metal? I'm talking like swedish death metal, like anytime anyone makes a reference to killing babies, vikings, or playing guitar solos in the snow I think they should be informed and praised for metally fullfuling 12oz.

m/

Norway man.

Norway.

MAYHEM ROCKS.

Originally posted by Some1

Well your predictions were true. This mother fucker lost a 2 year relationship. SO I AM BACK ON THE MARKET!!!! But whatever i feel bad i didnt have time for her anymore with school my band and my new job a guitar center which makes me work like 6 days aweek. But whatever now i can use my story after tailoring it a little and making seem like it was her fault and get some simpathy ass!!! I mean i do feel bad but its for the best i mean now maybe i can get some bitch who likes anal!!!!

dude, don't front. you know you're crying on the inside.

you shall be my first contribution to the axis of emo thread.

Archived