the average male....

Guest TEARZ

comes at the rate of 34 mph.

this is one of the facts i learned today.

so you can imagine the inherent danger in not pinching the end of a condom before you put it on...

some other facts that i learned:

-40,000 new people are infected with HIV each year. these are the reported cases. less than 1 in 4 people infected know that they are infected. this is scary. only 40% of those who know actually use jimmies while having sex.

-the majority of those 40,000 are people under 25.

not to get all health classy on people, but my talk with these HIV activist people today really got me thinking.

how many people in general, but specifically on this board, are always safe when they have sex?

i'm willing to bet that numbers are staggeringly low, especially with regard to oral sex... and everybody knows that engaging in oral sex transmits HIV.

who wears condoms? when?

anybody been tested?

anybody scared to get tested? i am.

what scares me is that i knew all of the facts and i still put myself at risk numerous times. and i know that there's plenty out there like me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

i had unproteced sex with a women that used a nonsterile syringe to shoot up heroin in amsterdam.

im lucky as fuck.

USE CONDOMS

Guest HESHIANDET

damn remy, i thought i was bad going out getting drunk and throwing my uncovered dick into a complete stranger. which i've done, felt disgusted about, got tested,tested negative, sighed a relief,did it again less than a month later,got tested again, tested negative,sighed an even bigger relief. so what do you have to learn from this? that getting drunk really impares decisions, and the 6 months you gotta wait before you can get tested is a long ass time.

HE$H MONEY - CLEAN AS A WHISTLE DUN!

Guest Remy Martin

the ho ass bitch didnt tell me that shit till afterwords.

allbad.

those sixth months was A ETERNAL HELL.

thank god fate had a clean for a clean hand.

not to sound like a sexist asshole...

i live with a woman.

that girl did shady shit to me......

hence forth if women do shady shit to me they will be reffered to as ho ass bitches.

i wsh I could say that all of my encounters have been protected. especially the last one. I hit it bare back and it was a one night thing. I recently found out how much this girl gets around. i have had tests done since I was with and I am clean but still. Considering that I stayed with her for one night when I was out of town for a show and needed a place to crash. 3 nights ago I learned what her last name was. It was a year september first sine I was with her or anyone for that matter. Thanks for ruining my day..dick..j/k

moral of story sex is bad stay a virgin and do it with someone you care about and dont be a mack daddy pimp humping hoochies left and right check this out this vigin girl humps this guy who had sex with 3 different partners and each of those 3 partners humped 3 additional partners so if you think about it she basically humped 12 people allready not including the 3 additional parter's,,,,,PARTNERS!!!! Soooooooo....check your self!!!!

i got tested in california about 3 years ago.

they use a mouth swab test.

for HIV

they told me its 98 or such percent effective.

i was gonna get the whole gambit of STD tests justs to clear my slate. but i wasnt up to sticking probe up into my prostate.

nah mean?

that shit is gonzo gaaawd.

if youre planning on getting tested anytime soon ask about mouth swab for the hiv test.

yeah the trick ive learned is just not go around swapping spit like camels.

yeah....i never really thought you could get HIV from oral sex until i was knee deep in sexual adventures....lets give 3 cheers for southern education *ahembibleschoolahem*....luckly im clean and lovely and thanks to a wonderful partner my willy is free to roam without a care in the world....theres definatly something to be said for monogamy....

yes i have had close encounters, very close.

an ex-fling's mom was HIV positive, which he neglected to tell me until after the fact. but swore his innocence and cleanliness.

that was 4 years ago, and i am negative.

i get tested AT LEAST every year. i still get jittery everytime i get the results. i made my current partner of 5 months get a test prior to action, since he is the town cassanova. i also underwent a full battery of all the STD tests known to man, since i have not been the kid my mother and father would be proud of.

peace of mind is a good thing....

Archived