THE ASSISTANT

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

*makes scissors with fingers*

"snip snip snip snip"

:lol:

the shows pretty funny, but andy's a dick for real. hahahaha.

id tell that mother fucker to suck my dick, and that he's a shitty celebirty. haha.

you, uh...you do realize that andy dick is gay, right?

hmm, homosexual ubertones time.

after seeing the "it's elimination time bitches!" commercial a hundred times I decided I wanted to watch it. yet after a couple of weeks i have yet to get up enough energy to program my tivo to record it.

andydick/bi not gay

yeah, dude might be bi, but i know he's not totally gay. he got into all sorts of drama a few years ago with alcohol and hookers i think.

you guys are taking him waaaayyyy too seriously. he's purposely being an asshole just for effect. i think dude is hillarious. making the girl teach the cat to sit on his shoulder, for his cover shoot of 'cat galaxy' magazine?! making the guy win the trophy, then breaking it in order to get it to fit? putting the midget on his lap so he could see better? haha. it was fucking awesome.

Mtv, mondays at 10:30 (est).

shit is sweet.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

That girl Stefani on there is on Myspace.........she's kinda hot though.

she's hot sometimes. she definitely has HUGE boobs. her half sleeves arent bad either, btu something tells me those were a result of an exboyfriend who worked in a shop, and not a good choice of her own.

the girl 'anna' is the fucking jawn. that girl is beautiful. i'm trying to take her to the movies and hold hands and shit.

Andy Dick is a piece of shit. I cannot stand his personality that he portrays on TV or his rediculous antics.

I saw him on the Surreal Life making out with Trichelle and acting like a highschool kid... Fucking Idiot!

Archived