The army's newest weapon...

TRUE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by willy.wonka

DOES IT COME WITH SUBLIMINAL MAESSAGES??!!:idea:

of course. im gonna get that game for sure. and im gonna be leet and then the army is gonna show up at my house and try tto turn me into a soldier

its like counter strike cept more realistic. as in weapons and the ranges of the weapons. people he do good get a call from the army for possible recruitment. hommie reviewed that shit already. said it was dope.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this shits taking like forever to download...12 seperate files that take like 5 minutes each to dl...then another merger download, then a patch

Originally posted by TRUE

HEY YOU!

Guess what America has been up for the past 2 years with 7 million of your dollars?!

FUCK YEAH!!! i say everyone should pays more taxes

They've been making a fucking video game!

Horray, propaganda is fun again!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,61181,00.html

oh well... it actually looks pretty good... and it is free... :huh?:

yeah.. my dad is a recruiter..... he's got that game..... haven't played it.. oh well... maybe they have every aspect of military life on there... like the drunken barbeques..... the privates who marry really fat women.... military housing and how two houses are connected into one... only being separated by a thin layer of drywall..... woohoo... you can hear your neighbor beating his wife from your living room.... fun times...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

DOES IT COME WITH SUBLIMINAL MAESSAGES??!!:idea:

I guarentee is does...I mean cmon the army wants people for the "war on terrorism" of course they are going to have you shooting arabs and shit, who at the same time are burning american flags and shouting "you americans stink".

Guest socrates
Originally posted by cornelius

can hear your neighbor beating his wife from your living room.... fun times...

what about the gang rapes of underage girls....

Archived