Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The army

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JimboTheLion, Aug 11, 2003.

1. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion Junior Member

Tomorrow I'm taking a plane all the way up north in Norway, where it rarely gets over 14 degrees, to spend 12 fucking months in the military. The thought of spending that much time with that many stupid people makes me wanna kill myself. I sent half a dozen letters complaining and arguing trying to get out, but my reasons aren't "valid enough". Fuck that. This has beenis the hottest and best summer in my life! I haven't been happy in six years or so, but things are going the other way at the time. If I stay here that is..I found a great house wich I'm moving into with a coupple of friends, I'm this far from geting a girl, my band is going great, I'm losing money from not working offcourse (the army pays 100 crowns a day, wich is about $10), and all this would go straight down the drain if I'm sent up there. Why the fuck do they have to train me to kill people?! Call me a fucking hippie if you want, but thats just not right. So my plan is to go straight to the psychiatrist(sp?) and tell him all this shit, and hopefully he'll send me straight back home to happiness. And if that doesn't work, I'll just run the fuck outta there! Give me me some uplifting comments!

2. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

well, cuz you joined the military dumbass, i dont get why people cry about killing people when that's what the military is about, kill people to make other people safe, fuck, stop crying

3. JimboTheLion

Fuck you!
    I'm not an american, so you don't have a choice wether or not you wanna go to the army. Dick.:yum:

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i heard on the news about a guy who applied to be a 'concientious detractor' or something like that, i dont know if that only applies to actual combat or not. or you could become a jehova's witness, again i dont know if that would solve anything or not. look on the bright side, im pretty sure people paint transit in norway

5. Dick Quickwood

i didnt realize that

6. JimboTheLion

This dude up there obviously didn't...

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

yea jimbo, come on!!

8. Try and have some fun instead of being all negative about it. Youre going to make some great friends and see and do tons of shit you would never get to otherwise.
    It sucks getting drafted for the miltary but its not gonna kill ya. I didnt go, I have a bad knee so they didnt want me...

9. JimboTheLion

I know it's not gonna kill me, but it's such a waste of a fucking year! AND it gets 30+ below there during winter. Trust me you don't wanna be running around in the forrest at that time. Let alone sleeping in it...

10. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

yea i didnt know you didnt voluntarily go.............i still think your a pussy

11. Dick Quickwood

famous last words

12. ^^
    Famous last words for an american maybe.
    But the norweigan army isnt involved in anything...
    Even though its gets really cold up there Im sure youll make it, they will give you some nice warm gear...

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

some girl from holland called me up adn said that she found my stolen piece book...

14. sneak

sneak Guest

"concientious objector" if im correct.

15. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

....and the trains are hot up there