THE ARIZONA THREAD

im so stupid

OK I KNOW ALOT OF POEPLE MIGHT BITCH CUS IM STARTING A THREAD WITH NO FLIKS BUT IM AT A LIBRARY AND I LIVE IN SOCAL BUT IM ORIGIONALY FROM AZ I MISS IT ALOT AND ALL THE AZ WEBSITES HAVE SLOWLY BUT SHURELY ALL BEEN ELIMINATED SO IM ASKING PLEASE SOMEONE HELP I KNOW AZ HAS SOME PRIDE POST TAGS PIECES FRIEGHTS ANYTHING FROM AZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

I dunno, all I know is that phoenix is garbage. Tempe is pretty nice along woth wet paint shop. I haven't been anywhere elese cause nuttin down here interests me. All I see usually is gang and crew tagging, and I can't tell the difference not to mention most of it is garbage. Tho PFG, NG, PA, and TAF have been catching my eye. Just wish writers write what they wrote instead spread there dumb crew names. Just thought.

Originally posted by TwoForFifty

If i lived in Arizona, i would be pissed off that someone went and tried to bump the state on 12oz with a bunch of horseshit for pictures..

This thread should be deleted immediately or merged with the Arizona sunburn thread...

By the way, Phoenix is not crap..If you can't stand the heat, stay the fuck outta my kitchen..

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ClueTwo

This thread should be deleted immediately or merged with the Arizona sunburn thread...

By the way, Phoenix is not crap..If you can't stand the heat, stay the fuck outta my kitchen..

don't take it personal. Just the way I see it or feel. Maybe if I knew peeps from around here it be diff trip for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i dunno but when i was in phoenix things were popn. people put in work everyday. i have some flix on a website i abandoned a while ago. theres a link off artcrimes or here is the

url.

http://www.angelfire.com/az2/Animel198

i know there are many artists with plenty of skill. the my be hiding under the desert rocks....

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

yeah i hope this ok for like a week i have about a million more pics of shit from arizona too lazy to post so yeah but ill try and make this thread poppin for those guys that think arizona is jsut some wack ass desert with nothing in it or anything to do......That Noble Kid..