Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Apocalypse is Coming

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Nov 1, 2003.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Our Government (Americans, only) is planning an emergency government for the doomsday scenario. On monday they were debating whether we should have first clause rights of the constituion if our government were suddenly eliminated.

This is the second government being created as we speak, the "emergency government" could become our regular government in case of this scenario happening.

they debated many issues, such as electronic voting and the need to not have quorom calls. as well as immediate succession of elected representatives by *succession* not voting!

The whole argument centered around what would happen if our government was suddenly eliminated (washington d,c.) how would our country run? would it still be a democracy?

the judiciary would not exist for several months it was assumed..the presidency would have to be selected ..etc,etc.

Alpha Omega weapons in planet of the apes! The nuke that survives after nuclear apocalypse, to be used to destroy the victor and final humanity.

What was also debated was how the power should be setup? The main concern was wether a apocalypse government would have checks and balances (assuming anyone is alive) or if the president should have full power!?

It seemed as if they preferred a president with full powers. They also speculated as to which part of the government is the most vulnerable to doomsday attacks. check out c-span sometime ..its very interesting if you have patience to watch.

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

ape shall never kill ape

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i used to find you much more interesting before you got wierd.

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

whats that supposed to mean? im not going to take it personally, but sure have your opinion!

5. annunaki

annunaki New Jack

code red like what!?

6. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

metallix has always been intresting, for many diffrent reasons

7. phism

phism Member

On Your FACE.

8. snk509

snk509 Member

i swear i seen aliens i think they want me

9. space base

space base Senior Member

Sometimes when I'm in the shower and I have to close my eyes to wash the shampoo out of my hair, I worry that I might open them and I'll be on a alien spaceship.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

HOLY SHIT DUDE ! THATS SHIT IS MAD CRAZY BECUZ SOMETIMEZ WHEN IM UP IN THA SHOWER SHAMPOOING MY HAIR N SHIT:king: :lol: I GET SCARED THAT IF I OPEN MY EYES THEY WILL GET ALL STINGIN BECOZ OF THA SHAMPOO

11. snk509

snk509 Member

or someone will be there to get you boo

12. space base

space base Senior Member

Also, sometimes I bring a knife in the shower with me in case someone tries to come in and hurt me while Im showering.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

that would solve the problem of someone being there to get you

14. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

If there were an apocalypse and I lived, and they had this emergency
    government thing, I would dedicate the rest of my life to assassinating
    each of the new king presidents. Solely because at that point it's
    worthless to have a fucking leader.