The Apocalypse is Coming

metallix

Our Government (Americans, only) is planning an emergency government for the doomsday scenario. On monday they were debating whether we should have first clause rights of the constituion if our government were suddenly eliminated.

This is the second government being created as we speak, the "emergency government" could become our regular government in case of this scenario happening.

they debated many issues, such as electronic voting and the need to not have quorom calls. as well as immediate succession of elected representatives by *succession* not voting!

The whole argument centered around what would happen if our government was suddenly eliminated (washington d,c.) how would our country run? would it still be a democracy?

the judiciary would not exist for several months it was assumed..the presidency would have to be selected ..etc,etc.

Alpha Omega weapons in planet of the apes! The nuke that survives after nuclear apocalypse, to be used to destroy the victor and final humanity.

What was also debated was how the power should be setup? The main concern was wether a apocalypse government would have checks and balances (assuming anyone is alive) or if the president should have full power!?

It seemed as if they preferred a president with full powers. They also speculated as to which part of the government is the most vulnerable to doomsday attacks. check out c-span sometime ..its very interesting if you have patience to watch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

HOLY SHIT DUDE ! THATS SHIT IS MAD CRAZY BECUZ SOMETIMEZ WHEN IM UP IN THA SHOWER SHAMPOOING MY HAIR N SHIT:king: :lol: I GET SCARED THAT IF I OPEN MY EYES THEY WILL GET ALL STINGIN BECOZ OF THA SHAMPOO

or someone will be there to get you boo

If there were an apocalypse and I lived, and they had this emergency

government thing, I would dedicate the rest of my life to assassinating

each of the new king presidents. Solely because at that point it's

worthless to have a fucking leader.

Archived