The Anual Xmas Thread

Guest sneak

well i did it last year (and got attacked by a tsunami the next day) and the year before, so welcome to....

Sneaks Christmas Thread

now i still cruise the oz occasionally and lets face it the majority of the xmas threads this year have been weak. no offence to anyone but hey.

So this is the definitive thread, post pics of the office christmas stories (and regail us with stories from them), tell us about what you want and what your giving your fam present wise...

tell us how you like your food, whats your favourite combination to have in one mouthfull?

and seeing as christmas is sunday this year we have not one but TWO days to get completley wasted on before hand. Being as its friday today go out get your xmas drink on today and tomorrow....

^thats the reason why im making this post a day earlier than normally on xmas eve. im planning on being to drunk to operate a computer.

Peaceeeee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^cheers tess....

ive been working in a pub for the last couple of weeks and its jokes to watch all the office workers coming in on their office parties and get trashed. then put it on the company card!

haha, always got bought a drink too..badass.

our party was us sitting after work drinking for free. not to shabby just chilled.

I've been having random sharp, stabbing pains in the upper left side of my stomach for the past 3 or 4 days, so there is probably a good chance i'll go to the doctor tomorrow and then be dead or in the hospital on christmas. I really hope i pass out into a table or a chair at work tonight with lots of people around.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Dec 24 2005, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Dec 24 2005, 05:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wiseguy@Dec 23 2005, 07:17 PM

here in aussieland its all about prawns, beer, bbq's, and lounging in the pool on chrismas day. its so fucking hot here right now...

So is that girl in the Myspace thread really your girlfriend?

[/b]

thankfully no, my girlfriend's picture is not circulating on 12oz. haha.

Originally posted by wiseguy+Dec 24 2005, 07:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wiseguy - Dec 24 2005, 07:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Dec 24 2005, 05:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-wiseguy@Dec 23 2005, 07:17 PM

here in aussieland its all about prawns, beer, bbq's, and lounging in the pool on chrismas day. its so fucking hot here right now...

So is that girl in the Myspace thread really your girlfriend?

thankfully no, my girlfriend's picture is not circulating on 12oz. haha.

[/b]

'thankfully'? did you see that broad?

right typing this reply has taken 10mins.

fuck xmas, its only just turned xmas day and ive buggered my ankel. (sp).

it fucking hurts, i was on tracks with mates and i slippd off a bridge onto the ankel. ouch.

whose had xmas days which are spent in hospital? cos thats how mines going to be spent - in casualtu!

so i ended up in hospital this morning for 4 hours.

apparntly ive damaged ligaments in my foot...i can only now put pressure on it. bloody sucks.

everyonem having a good one so far?

i just finished eating the biggest meal ive had in a while...

mmmmm