1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Anual Xmas Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Dec 23, 2005.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

The Anual Xmas Thread

Discussion started by sneak - Dec 23, 2005

well i did it last year (and got attacked by a tsunami the next day) and the year before, so welcome to....

Sneaks Christmas Thread

now i still cruise the oz occasionally and lets face it the majority of the xmas threads this year have been weak. no offence to anyone but hey.

So this is the definitive thread, post pics of the office christmas stories (and regail us with stories from them), tell us about what you want and what your giving your fam present wise...

tell us how you like your food, whats your favourite combination to have in one mouthfull?

and seeing as christmas is sunday this year we have not one but TWO days to get completley wasted on before hand. Being as its friday today go out get your xmas drink on today and tomorrow....

^thats the reason why im making this post a day earlier than normally on xmas eve. im planning on being to drunk to operate a computer.

Peaceeeee

2. Hank Parker

Hank Parker 12oz Senior Member

Hank Parker - Replied Dec 23, 2005

last year we did that stupid ass secret santa shit and i got a cd case and a bottle of baby oil.

Hank Parker - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 23, 2005

No stories and stuff but nice to have sneako around

4. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 23, 2005

^cheers tess....

ive been working in a pub for the last couple of weeks and its jokes to watch all the office workers coming in on their office parties and get trashed. then put it on the company card!

haha, always got bought a drink too..badass.
    our party was us sitting after work drinking for free. not to shabby just chilled.

5. KETA

KETA New Jack

KETA - Replied Dec 23, 2005

Hey you better change xmas to christmas or bill o'reilly will send you to hell.

KETA - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Dec 23, 2005

When I was scrolling down the list of topics real fast, I thought this said "The Anal Xmas Thread".
    Please spell ANNUAL right next time, so I dont Freudian slip all over the place.

(No homo on my entire post.)

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. theGOON

theGOON 12oz Member

theGOON - Replied Dec 23, 2005

i got nothing going on for xmas. first year that i won't spend it w/ my family... hopefully i find something to do... any SF people want to celebrate... PM me.

theGOON - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. synaps

synaps 12oz Senior Member

synaps - Replied Dec 23, 2005

this xmas I will be drunk and naked on the couch in my house, alone, watching football

good time

synaps - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. nozaki

nozaki 12oz Senior Member

nozaki - Replied Dec 23, 2005

oh, i thought this was the anal xmas thread,,,i was like,"hmmm, i wonder what this is all about?"...but then became confused once i started reading the replies.

nozaki - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 23, 2005

It's all about the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, HP Sauce, and Hendereson's Relish all in one mouthfull.

It's a taste explosion.

Merry Exmas sneak....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

the shitz - Replied Dec 23, 2005

Me and Delis are goin to my crazy rich white aunts house. Probably gonna drink. wooo

edit*

merry christmas everyone and i want you all to think of this song to get you in the christmas spirit!

Wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up
    in the morning when the day is newwww

etc. KBYE

the shitz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton 12oz Senior Member

JohnnyHorton - Replied Dec 23, 2005

I got a nice christmas story
    today I wrote off my truck, and should probably be dead
    and who says ford doesn't build solid vehicles?

JohnnyHorton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

MrChupacabra - Replied Dec 23, 2005

I've been having random sharp, stabbing pains in the upper left side of my stomach for the past 3 or 4 days, so there is probably a good chance i'll go to the doctor tomorrow and then be dead or in the hospital on christmas. I really hope i pass out into a table or a chair at work tonight with lots of people around.

MrChupacabra - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. i_write

i_write 12oz Junior Member

i_write - Replied Dec 23, 2005

maybe its those paint fumes and shit getting into your system - read the spray safe thread in the yard haha .. if your not doing anything, GO BOMB !! no one will be out , its the cops day off .. so go crazy

i_write - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Dec 23, 2005

here in aussieland its all about prawns, beer, bbq's, and lounging in the pool on chrismas day. its so fucking hot here right now...

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: