Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE ANTICIPATION...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mike_hunt, May 18, 2006.

1. mike_hunt

mike_hunt New Jack

Of finally deciding to msg that girls number you got when you were drunk, and waiting for the reply or shutdown....

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

pretty fucking stupid.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i really thought i would check the IP and this would be another one of mainter's names.

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

text messaging is really, really, stupid.

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

you get nervous ..text messaging ...birds ...when you're drunk?

this is wrong on so many levels.

6. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

7. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

bash!!!

8. i poseted the picture because it fit the thread. Emo as fuck.

:shakehead:

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

^that kid needs a big brother (to beat the shit out of him)

10. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

i just wanted to make it loud and clear that someone should hit this kid in the teeth.

11. We can go Emo Hunting, I like to do that from time to time. You know to keep the population down so it wont disturb the enviroment.