the ANTI xmas thread

Abracadabra

there's a fuckin million "gimme gimme gimme" threads in this shit, now it's time for a "fuck all that malarky" thread.

is it just me or does all this bullshit kick off a week earlier every year? the stores were gearing up for christmas in fucking october this year!

there's no tree in my house, and hasn't been for years. i'm not holding out for mummy and daddy to buy me an ipod dildo or whatever it is you homos want this year. those fuckers on the street corner singing fucking christmas carols aren't getting a cent outta me. marking up your prices by 20% a month ago, then knocking off 10% does not constitute a "massive xmas sale". don't get me started on the bullshit they have on television either. at a time when all i want to do is veg out on the couch and forget all this bullshit is going on, i'm hit over the head time and time again by fucking disney bullshit.

yes i'm a bitter old cunt. and i don't fucking care.

BOP

[/rant]

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 8 2005, 08:18 AM

the Santa Clause is Australian legislation banning all nonsensical tales of fat gift-dispensing North Polers.

yep, it's right up there with the new terrorism (read: racial vilification) laws, and the new workplace reforms (read: working class vilification).

Originally posted by nuyorican@Dec 7 2005, 09:55 PM

fuck christmas, Im a muslim my dude. Allah hu Akbar.

Asalamu ala mantabu al hudaa

Ad deen An naseehah.

C'mon ahk. Allah is a watcher over you....

hatha, su'al kalam haram ya'nni.

You know what I'm sayin'?

Oh yeah, christmas is weak....the way I figure it, have all the christmas you want, just keep Jesus out of it.