The anti-Avril Lavinge Thread

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest 87centHitMan

I think this girl is so fake. She has a hit song about how being a poser is so wack ('acting like you're somebody else, getting me frustated'), but then she goes claiming that she's a skater when the bitch can't skate for SHIT! She's all like, "OH, I used to be a skater back in high school. but not anymore..." She's 17. There's something seriously wrong here. PLUS she claims that she's a "Punk Rocker". Listen to her music!!! You call that PUNK!? She went shopping for spiked bracelets, mesh hats, and vintage shirts at HOT TOPIC. That's how punk she is. Girl is a fucking poser. She's a living advertisment and she dosen't even know it!!! I think it's just another example of record companies, MTV, and corprate executives trying to market us watered-down shit! And there's nothing in the world that I hate more than that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 87centHitMan

Wow. A couple of minutes and already three responses?! Sweet! Well I know it doesen't affect me but things like this piss me off. It's just more bullshit MTV propaganda. The girl is totally pop. Even Blink-182 and Sum-41 are more punk that she is. She's just lying to herself and every other uneducated, unenlightened 15-year old girl that buys her CD thinking about what a cool keep-it real punk rocker she is. And she just gets praised for how cute and cool she is. If only it were that easy.

i agree with all those points, but

id tap that ass

Guest --zeSto--

truth be told.... who cares?

It's not like you could better reach the minds of 15-year old girls.

And it's not like she's telling all these 'punk-rock-secrets'.

She's just getting styled by a team of marketers and managers.

The girl's a tool and you really cant blame her for that.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by --zeSto--

truth be told.... who cares?

It's not like you could better reach the minds of 15-year old girls.

And it's not like she's telling all these 'punk-rock-secrets'.

She's just getting styled by a team of marketers and managers.

The girl's a tool and you really cant blame her for that.

Oh, but I can and will blame her for being a tool. She is making alot of money, but I'm sure she can help being such an Idiot. And only reason why she's not telling any "Punk-Rock Secrets" Is because she has no fucking clue as to the first thing about punk rock. I'm not punk in the least, but I have many friends that are, this town is full of punkers, and I've seen them at thier shows and it's nothing like Avril's bullshit. Sorry to rant so much...But I really can't stand it.

Guest cool christ

YEAH, BY THE WAY EVERYONE BUT YOU KNEW ALL THAT SHIT A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO...

TELL ME WHAT'S ON TV THAT'S NOT MANUFACTURED AND CLICHE?

DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S A PRETTY LITTLE WAIFISH TEENAGER THAT COULD GET DICK IN A SPLIT SECOND...

EVERYTHING WAS COOL BEFORE YOU MADE THIS POST, SO TELL ME:

WHY YOU GOTTA GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED?

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I think this girl is so fake. She has a hit song about how being a poser is so wack ('acting like you're somebody else, getting me frustated'), but then she goes claiming that she's a skater when the bitch can't skate for SHIT! She's all like, "OH, I used to be a skater back in high school. but not anymore..." She's 17. There's something seriously wrong here. PLUS she claims that she's a "Punk Rocker". Listen to her music!!! You call that PUNK!? She went shopping for spiked bracelets, mesh hats, and vintage shirts at HOT TOPIC. That's how punk she is. Girl is a fucking poser. She's a living advertisment and she dosen't even know it!!! I think it's just another example of record companies, MTV, and corprate executives trying to market us watered-down shit! And there's nothing in the world that I hate more than that.

your pointing out things i already know. and im pretty sure she knows that shes an advertisement. but if you were making that kind of cash would you care?

everyone "used to skate back in high school."

you wasted my time telling me things that are very obvious and for that i will never forgive you.

Guest --zeSto--

I hear you 87cent.

But just like this graffiti thing we do...

people who are outside of it will want to understand it.

And when people care about something, companies will try to make cash.

They been doing it with music since the Monkeys.

a bit of her lyrics...

Why should I care

'Cuz you weren't there when I was scared

I was so alone

You, you need to listen

I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip

And I'm in this thing alone

I think she needs to lighten up and have some fun.

Guest FACE WON

since we're on the MTV subject let me say this i get upset and mad at this crap too and im 25,but what really makes me mad is they gave a HIP HOP AWARD TO J-LO???????AND THERE OWN YES MAN RAPPER JA RULE???????????I COULD HAVE KICKED MY TV IN.....I THINK THEY GAVE IT TO JA RULE LAST YEAR......THATS WHY I STARTED LISTENIN TO METAL AGAIN ........AYT LEAST THEY DONT PLAY PANTERA ON MTV.....

I

I do hate the nu metal fuckers.I hate the way they think they are above everyone else and they are doing their own thing!!!!! I will join my mates in a few days and batter them while they try to cut there wrists with plastic knives...I would like to tap avrils ass though.....wahblow galdem

Pantera is metal for rednecks. listen to some real metal.

Shes using pop music. Which im sure she knows her whole hypocracy and that her music is not punk. She even admitted that "i could not go as alternative on this album as i had wanted to" Which means she knows exactly what the fuck shes doing and mayby shes trying to get the rich white abercrombie chicks to be punks. Haha yeah its lame but i really dont fucking care if she totally ruins punk culture. Cause cultures are lame. Be your own fucking culture.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Don't forget the "trademark" tie......

:rolleyes:

You hit the subject. I FUCKEN HATE THAT. I keep seeing people w/ t-shirts w/ ties on. That could be the most annoying style trend ever. I want to carry scissors around and walk up to these people and cut their ties off!

Archived