The answers to lifes questions will be there....

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dammit DETO. FIrst you steal my songs, now this...

1. Not if you keep turning down pussy you wont. In fact, I'm not even going to justify this with a real response since you did in fact turn down the hot ass last night...

2. Pink and white was not a colorway that dunks came in, and so if you truely want pink and white you should find a customizer in your city. But around here a custom pair can run you anywhere from 150 - 300 and you provide the shoes. Also, may I suggest a few colors that you might be interested in. First there is the cranberry and pink twisted prep. http://seattleretroshoestore.com/images/womensnikedunklowpro2ndtwisted.jpg'> Seconldy perhaps light denim and pastel pink http://seattleretroshoestore.com/images/dunklowprowmnslightblue.jpg'>

And last but not least the classic

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/perry/.mids/13006.jpg'>

3. Best buy often has crazy sales to sell their backstock inventory. And once it's sold the sale is over and they are out of copies. Is it safe to assume that the movies you wanted were on sale for 9.99? If you could provide me with the titles I may be able to find what you're looking for online, I do quite a bit of dvd hunting as it is..

4. There are two seperate questions, one being "Is Kobe a racist?" and two "Did Kobe rape that girl in Colorado." In answer to the first question I think anyone who uses a position of power to lure women is, perhaps not a racist, but not the most moral person in the world. Taking advantage of your position to find vulnerable chicks to cheat on your wife with is pretty low without being actual rape. I can't say for certain whether or not Kobe raped that girl. The story is so confused on either side that it would be hard to say who is telling the truth. Many people are comparing the Kobe case to the Emmitt Till case of the civil rights era. I think this is a huge exaggeration, did he rape he? Who knows. Should he stand trial like anyone else. You bet your ass.

Manik:

I think the explanation of yourself being single could be due to a few factors. The first, if you spend more time on 12oz than you do going out and looking for a suitable mate, you might have your explanation right there. If not I have a few get a girlfriend tips for you. Number one, when you do go out, go out with a group of friends to "have a good time" don't go out with the expectation of getting laid or meeting somebody. I know its a cliche, but they know when you're looking, they smell desperation... dont fall for it. Secondly, if you do meet a nice girl and you take her on a few dates, if you are interested in a relationship, I wouldn't press her to give it up the first night, you will lose respect for her and she will be out of relationship zone. If these don't work for you try internet dating, I know a few couples that have been married through that...

Milton...

why does my man get jealous/annoyed/stupid when i post on 12oz? he says he's not (but i can tell he is at times) it's not like i'm meeting all these guys on here and meeting them in person and fucking them...it's all harmless, anonymous internet flirting and fun, and a great passtime.

so what's his trip milton?

Originally posted by Milton

And last but not least the classic

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/perry/.mids/13006.jpg'>

the hubby has these. these are pretty cool....inside the shoe its all patterned with green, white, and pink. wish they made it for girls.

question: should i go out tonight? i am really tired and i keep nodding off at work becasue of lack of sleep last night.