Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the american holiday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by toyeattoywar, Nov 27, 2003.

1. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

happy thanksgiving...dont forget to make time to remember the people that were here before us.

so whats on the plate today?

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i think i had thanksgiving dinner earlier tonight.. is wednesday ot thursday thanksgiving ?

3. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

im gonna go with thursday since i drove with my roomate to the city i used to live in on wensday so she could be with her family on thursday, im chillin alone today though.

yeah, the calender says thursday alright.

4. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i think im going to stuff myself silly with two thanksgiving dinners.. one with my dad and his girlfriend, and then roll with moms out to the family function... turkey turkey turkey hell yeeah... and all the fixins.. but no cigarettes... geeayism.

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I just ate fucking White Castle... earlier I had Sushi.

Tomorrow I'm having Boston Market.

At this time tomorrow I'll be exploding from my ass repeatidly.

6. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

7. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

funny... I'm doing that exact same thing...

on another note.... let's hear it for those americans...

[​IMG]

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i didnt have to do no cookin this year.....fuggin starvin marvins though...

10. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

thanksgiving damn sure ain't what it used to be, i wen't to the beau rivage hotel and ate their buffet, however i didn't go remotely near turkey, ended up havin crab legs and egg rolls mostly, what the fuck, i felt so weird, having usually eaten grandma's homemade dinner, i was eating some mass produce food in a hotel dinning area...:eek:

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Fuckin A Turkey makes me tired..After I ate dinner tonight I feel asleep for like two hours..

I had dinner with Boom Boom Wshington from Earth, Wind, and Fire though. Plus, I ate sweet potatoe pie for the first time too...

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

you fucked your turky? did you at least use warm gravy??

13. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

:lol: i was thinking there was something childishy hilarious about that statement

14. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

my day:
    watched football
    ate food- veggie chili (11 yrs in the thugged out street vegetarian game)
    sweet rolls
    choc creme pie
    apple pie
    ice cream
    peas
    sweet potatoes
    corn

played basketball until i felt like i was going to puke out all of the above listed items
    more football watching (the cowboys suck yo)
    nap
    come home & talk to wifey on the phone
    12oz

15. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

woke up early and got provoked by some fatbastard to bring up my past..you know the funny thing is, i never thought i was gangster even when i was around all that shit, in fact i went around painting things cause my freinds were sticking needles in their arms killing people and selling drugs and carrying guns and when i was in and out of jail and court and living in neighborhoods with high murder rates and violent friends...i tried to be nice to every cracked out thug i ever met. but now i realize, damn, i should be a lot harder than i am......flower loves you.
    work.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm turkey and hamms golden draft
    pink panther strikes back.
    12oz.