the american holiday

toyeattoywar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think im going to stuff myself silly with two thanksgiving dinners.. one with my dad and his girlfriend, and then roll with moms out to the family function... turkey turkey turkey hell yeeah... and all the fixins.. but no cigarettes... geeayism.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

i think im going to stuff myself silly with two thanksgiving dinners.. one with my dad and his girlfriend, and then roll with moms out to the family function... turkey turkey turkey hell yeeah... and all the fixins..

funny... I'm doing that exact same thing...

on another note.... let's hear it for those americans...

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/images/ahnuld-wants.jpg'>

thanksgiving damn sure ain't what it used to be, i wen't to the beau rivage hotel and ate their buffet, however i didn't go remotely near turkey, ended up havin crab legs and egg rolls mostly, what the fuck, i felt so weird, having usually eaten grandma's homemade dinner, i was eating some mass produce food in a hotel dinning area...:o

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Fuckin A Turkey makes me tired..After I ate dinner tonight I feel asleep for like two hours..

I had dinner with Boom Boom Wshington from Earth, Wind, and Fire though. Plus, I ate sweet potatoe pie for the first time too...

you fucked your turky? did you at least use warm gravy??

my day:

watched football

ate food- veggie chili (11 yrs in the thugged out street vegetarian game)

sweet rolls

choc creme pie

apple pie

ice cream

peas

sweet potatoes

corn

played basketball until i felt like i was going to puke out all of the above listed items

more football watching (the cowboys suck yo)

nap

come home & talk to wifey on the phone

12oz

woke up early and got provoked by some fatbastard to bring up my past..you know the funny thing is, i never thought i was gangster even when i was around all that shit, in fact i went around painting things cause my freinds were sticking needles in their arms killing people and selling drugs and carrying guns and when i was in and out of jail and court and living in neighborhoods with high murder rates and violent friends...i tried to be nice to every cracked out thug i ever met. but now i realize, damn, i should be a lot harder than i am......flower loves you.

work.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm turkey and hamms golden draft

pink panther strikes back.

12oz.

Archived