the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen and heard some fucked up shit, but I'm not gonna act tough on

this one. That shit was just terrible, and I think if I was at all involved in

something like that I'd have to kill myself from the guilt.

after the incessant replays of 9/11, i got really numb.

that shit really turned me off of voyeurism and morbid curiosity.

shit, i still remember daniel pearl.

i don't want to watch it either.

I make a point NOT to watch some things.

Paris Hilton - Sure

Americas Funniest Home Videos - Not really

Shit that is pre-approved for rotten.com - Not if I can help it.

Guest BROWNer

tune in tonight folks:

CBS to Air U.S. Soldier's Video Diary of Iraq Abuse

By REUTERS

Published: May 11, 2004

Filed at 8:20 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An American soldier's video diary showing her disdain for Iraqi detainees who died in her charge is to be broadcast by a U.S. network on Wednesday in a further escalation of the prisoner abuse scandal that has shaken the Bush administration and provoked world outrage.

CBS, which two weeks ago broadcast the first pictures of Iraqi prisoners being abused in Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad, said on Tuesday its ``60 Minutes II'' program would show video footage depicting conditions there and at another U.S.-run prison in southern Iraq called Camp Bucca.

Photographs of Iraqi prisoners being sexually humiliated, threatened by dogs and piled into pyramids as grinning American soldiers look on have been published round the world, dealing a major setback to U.S. attempts to stabilize Iraq.

The Pentagon has said that it has more pictures and video of abuse that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has warned may be even more shocking.

An Islamic Web site said on Tuesday that an American civilian, Nick Berg from Philadelphia, had been beheaded by an al Qaeda leader in Iraq in revenge for the ``Satanic degradation'' of Iraqi prisoners.

CBS said the home video did not show scenes of abuse but included comments by the soldier, whose name was not revealed to protect her identity, that make clear her dislike for the camp and the prisoners under her control.

``I hate it here,'' she said on the tape. ``I want to come home. I want to be a civilian again. We actually shot two prisoners today. One got shot in the chest for swinging a pole against our people on the feed team. One got shot in the arm. We don't know if the one we shot in the chest is dead yet.''

In her video, the soldier described the hazards of Camp Bucca. ``This is a sand viper,'' she said. ``One bite will kill you in six hours. We've already had two prisoners die of it, but who cares? That's two less for me to worry about.''

The soldier said about three prisoners broke out of the camp every week, but they did not try to escape when she was on duty.

``It's 'cause they are scared of me,'' she said. ``I actually got in trouble the other day because I was throwing rocks at them.''

CBS said another soldier spoke of a chaotic situation at Camp Bucca with a dangerously low ratio of guards to prisoners.

Tim Canjar, who was discharged from the military for abusing Iraqi prisoners, said that during one disturbance ``at one point, it was me and another soldier guarding. I was watching 535 prisoners on my side ... The prisoners started hitting us.''

Fellow soldier Lisa Girman, who was discharged with Canjar, said commanders ignored the problems at Camp Bucca.

She complained of ``the ignorance of the chain of command not to listen to the person who was actually on the front line.''

Girman's and Canjar's families tried to draw attention to the problems at Camp Bucca last year. They called Rumsfeld's office repeatedly and talked to his staff, but got no response, CBS said. Their letters to the White House and two senators were also unanswered.

Girman and Canjar, and a third soldier, Scott McKenzie, were discharged for punching and kicking Iraqi prisoners. They have vowed to appeal the decision and want the U.S. Congress to investigate.

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/news/news-i...buse-video.html

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Tesseract

I watched it on TV, semi pixelated...i got the creeps...how the fuck

it was aired on tv in greece?:(

Guest imported_Tesseract

on a sidenote...this whole thing is just horrible..fuck this war..when i saw the video i remembered kabars reply on the torture thread

Originally posted by KaBar2

Do you guys remember way back when the invasion of Afghanistan started, and I said that any al-Quaida guerrillas captured would talk, one way or another? Do you remember when I said that that flight from Afghanistan to Guantanamo Bay in a C-130, chained to the deck, was a looong flight across the Atlantic? You don't suppose they "lost" any prisoners over the tailgate ramp, do ya?

Do you remember when I said that the CIA and Delta Force and the Special Forces were probably smoking al-Quaida guerrillas in cafe's and coffee shops in cities all over the world?

I'd say these guys are really fucking sorry they ever fucked with the United States. But at least they are still alive, and if they know what's good for them, they will sing like canaries. And if they won't, I hope they can swim, cause it's a long way back.

You guys are always talking about "gangsta this" and "gangsta that."

Well THIS is the real deal. Anybody that fucks with us will profoundly regret it. That's REAL gangsta, not some pretend bad ass poseur in a low-rider Buick.

You want to see "hard?" This ^^^ is hard. "NO MERCY." Believe it.

So now, the iraqi kabar feels exactly the same way....so this is war gentlemen, worst thing ever.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BROWNer

it was aired on tv in greece?:(

You can see clearly the part where the dude stands on the orange jumpsuit (a pun to guandanamo bay prisoner uniform) when the executioner brings out the knive its got strongly pixelated to the point it doesnt make sense but since you know they chopped his head you kinda follow up...horrible

Yeah, man. He had NO IDEA what was going on. Like you can tell from

him just sitting there with a kind of blank look on his face, then they

pull him down to one side (from kneeling position) and get to work on

his neck with a knife that was apparently much less than sharp.

no thank you. i watched some link from 12oz before of someone getting beheaded... and i hope i never have to see something like that again. its bad enough i have been listenening to people talk about it on talk radio most of the day and reading about it. these people calling in are sooo stupid, it is killing me and pissing me off.

swif, yes he was alive.

Archived