Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the amazing adventures of vinyl junkie...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Jun 24, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

ok, i've been playing the homeless game for a little while now... i had a job for a couple of weeks, but i realized it was the worst job i've ever had... i stopped showing up, and my boss (who's also my boss at my security job) showed up at the club with my only paycheck and the next day started spreading the rumor at the other job that i overdosed on heroin and that's why i stopped showing up at work... people think i'm dead- i think that's funny...
    anyways, i sat there for a week wondering what the hell i was gonna do now- gwt another job that i'll hate, start spare-changing, find some rich kid to mooch off of... and i started to remember how i'd been talking about wanting to travel this summer... so a couple of days ago i decided i'm gonna go travel... i'm gonna see pg. 99 play this weekend, and i need to get a permanent cap put on a tooth (not this temporary one that was sposed to be off months ago)... so i'm hoping i can get on the road by monday or tuesday...
    first stop: portland oregon for the portland zine symposium... if my buddy can come with me then we'll be catching a freight up there, otherwise i'll probably be hitch-hiking... i/we will be meeting another friend up there, and hopefully scamming greyhound ameripasses and taking off from there... i know he has plans for going to new orleans and florida (among many other places) so if we can scam greyhound then we'll be tagging along with him... otherwise, i dunno... but we'll see what happens...
    i'll try to check in here as often as possible and keep kind of a log here as to where i'm i'm going, where i've been and how the trip's been... wish me luck!

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

good luck and be safe!!!

3. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

GOOD LUCK .....MR. JUNKIE
    HAVE FUN...
    IAM GOING ON VACATION...NEXT WEEK......TO MEXICO:king:
    TILL THEN ..IAM STUCK AT WORK.....

4. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

TRAVELING'S A GOOD IDEA. TWO HOMELESS GUYS I KNOW SAID THEY HITCHED TRAINS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE SOUTH IN TIME FOR MARDI GRAS. I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT CAUSE' THEY WERE SEASONED HOBOS. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SAID, JUST BE FUCKIN' SAFE AND HAVE FUN.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

have fun...

remember the rules of the road!;)

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

dont trust overly nice people... they will murder you.
    dont go for rides with hillbillies... they will kill you.
    dont take riders with angry couples... they will kill each other and blame you.
    dont forget your music.. or you'll kill yourself.

7. vinyl junkie

"you follow the book too?"
    [​IMG]

8. vinyl junkie

i've hitched before... i'm careful...
    also, i'm currently dubbing records onto tape... i go crazy without music when i'm walking down the street, let alone stuck on a train for 12 hours...
    speaking of which: hey ilikeskulls... finish my mix tape, and also, dub my weakling record onto tape... i'll pay you back this weekend...

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

maybe i just don't keep up with the life and times...
    but how did that whole living in NY thing work out?

be safe
    and have fun out there

10. platapie

platapie Guest

dam thats pretty scary to a suburbian like me.

11. vinyl junkie

the living in new york thing never did happen... dude i was gonna go with still hasn't left... i might head out that way for a few days tho...

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

hahahahahahahhahahah thats funny...go for it junkie....be careful in new orleans...you might not want to leave ;) ....florida..i dunno...its ok...have fun

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

if you think you will get down to louisville ky let me know and I will give a few ways to get ahold of me. I will show you a good time and all that good stuff.

Nightowls helpin nightowls just how god intended

14. yoink

yoink Elite Member

good luck and have safe travels...remember stories to entertain everyone here...:D

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member