The All New Uber Dupper, What Are You Listening To Thread! Version:KnightBats

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Foxx - Live from sometime in the 60s

when you love somone....you got to wash your ass! you got to wash your ass, you can let your armpits go 2 days....but not your ass! How can you tell somone "I love you darling", knowing in your heart you havent washed your ass? Now, dear friends and fellow americans....I'm not talking about your whole ass. I'm talking about your ass HOLE. Youd be suprised the polution that can be found in the area the size of a dime....or a fifty cent piece....or a silver dollar (you know your ass better than I do!)

but you got to wash your ass. how can you turn around with your loved one...and 69.. and havent washed your ass...hell, it aint but an inch away. and your sitting there thinking "no one knows" shit THE NOSE KNOWS!

the original dirty old man. wonk saggin.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Pete Rock, "Appreciate"

Bad song to listen to when the sun's out and about, and your friend just asked you to go help him capture a hawk for hunt training, and you have a shitload of work to do on the computer.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Pete Rock, "Appreciate"

Bad song to listen to when the sun's out and about, and your friend just asked you to go help him capture a hawk for hunt training, and you have a shitload of work to do on the computer.

capturing hawks ? getting monkeys hooked on drugs ? hunting iguanas ? please, please tell me you are cursed, witheld within a TV series.

Hahahahaha, actually, it's the same guy who worked gettigng chimps hooked on drugs. During his Rhesus monkey sex projects last year (which was after the junkie chimps), he learned the art of falconry from his coworkers. They had a red-tailed hawk and an osprey at the facility, fine-tuned for predatory awesomeness.

He had caught a small peregrine falcon about a week before he left to the states to study, so he didn't have time to train it, but is now back for summer vacation. He wants to catch a red-tailed now early on and spend the summer training it.

If possible, we will soon be able to combine falconry, iguana hunting, and beer, which will rule beyond description.

Unfortunately, the crack chimps were up in Conneticut. The rest of the stuff was down here in PR.

What we could possibly do, is get a sex-starved rhesus to try to fuck an iguana, and then we get the hawk to ruin both their shits. Yes, that would be 4 elementz.

Archived