the absolute most shitty thing thats ever happend to you

taper

i just wanted to know what the worst thing that has happed to you in your life was. somethng that after you survived it or it was over you were like."that was the worst thing that ever happed to me''. thoes kinda things. u know shitty stuff:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BigOatser

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318198f00000003.jpg'>

This was me (left) the night the worst thing that ever happened to me. I drank so much that I thought it would be a good idea to wear my shorts over my pants. Yeah, and I also decided to wear a doo-rag under my hat to ge get cigs. This is the outfit I got arrested in on thursday for drinking and driving. i already made an entire thread about it. Wanna be friends?

haha. that shits funny. i had a bad outfit on also when i went to jail too so dont feel so bad ;] although..haha ..the whole shorts thing ..haha.

i have 3 of the worst things. They all tied for first.

1) i was rock climbing about 8 years ago and i undid my harness. The next thing i know some kid busted me in the face with an orange and i slid down theside of a mountain and fell off a 20 foot cliff onto my back. was unconscious tosay the least but woke back up when i wasjerked to my feet. You know that feeling when your foot falls asleep? Thats how my entire body felt. Good to still be able to walk though.

2) When i was in Jr. High i beat up this korean kid and stomped him in the middle of the hallway. Then after school, him and all his korean buddies were waiting for me. I took one good look and ran away.... what? They would have jet li'd my ass. Good to still be able to walk though.

3) When i was a little kid i was clownin, riding one of those two seater rockets on the swing set. I leaned my head out and busted it on one of the support poles at like 80 mph. I actually cracked my skull and had to get hella staples. Good to still be able to walk though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rob deer

the first time I ever got my period I was out on a date with this really hot guy from student council and I was wearing white pants and it was really gross. I tried to hide it using by tying my cardigan around my waist, but that got all bloody too. I totally ruined my favorite sweater.

oh wait, I'm not a woman. life is good.

When I was like 4 I was running with a cricket stump and tripped and it rammed into the inside of my throat. I was bleeding profusely for hours before they finally stitched it up. They said that I could have A) Died from blood loss B) Had the stump ram straight through my throat and kill me or C) Run the risk of massive infection. Of course my parents didn't tell me this until I was older.....

Oh and watching my dad lie helpless on a hospital operating table after getting a blood clot in his heart was pretty shitty too......

I think that the worst thing that happened to me was some sappy relationship crap where I got hurt really badly, but hey haven't we all had those type of regrets. Another one would be getting into an arguement with a friend of mine, telling him to go to Hell, and them him dying in a car accident two days later qualifies, and almost dying myself also qualifies as the worst thing that has happened to me, but you know what if you dwell on those experiences they only hurt more.

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by mr.yuck

2) When i was in Jr. High i beat up this korean kid and stomped him in the middle of the hallway. Then after school, him and all his korean buddies were waiting for me. I took one good look and ran away.... what? They would have jet li'd my ass. Good to still be able to walk though.

kind of similar to me.....i beat the fuck out of some chinese kid........and some black fool through me off him claiming he was packing heat.......he said i stuck my finger in the dudes eye.....till this day i dont think i did....i just fucked him up real good though, but that wasnt really a bad experience in my life...i think it was junior high though

Originally posted by BigOatser

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318198f00000003.jpg'>

This was me (left) the night the worst thing that ever happened to me. I drank so much that I thought it would be a good idea to wear my shorts over my pants. Yeah, and I also decided to wear a doo-rag under my hat to ge get cigs. This is the outfit I got arrested in on thursday for drinking and driving. i already made an entire thread about it. Wanna be friends?

then theres that whole dudes hand on your ass thing.

and untertone immunity...i know you sheisty individuals are going to try and take that out of context.

Archived