the 9-11 shit (tonight?)

Mr. Mang

i say fuck it. the wtc has had plenty of tributes as it is. we dont even mention the pentagon.

sure it sucks people died. i wish it didn't happen, but for christ's sake get the fuck over it.

how about we have a memorial for all the innocent people WE have killed?

i'll shut it now. just my 2 cents.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"either way i think people who say shit like what you said, or shit about the event itself, or the american pride shit, NEED TO GET THA FUCK UP OUTTA THA U.S."

- the old 'love it or leave it' speech? what if martin luther king or lincoln or whoever else left because they didn't agree with the way america was? i hope you can see my point.

the shit you said above (quoted) is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever heard. that's like saying 'if you dont agree with america then get the fuck out'. it's my right NOT to agree just as much as it is yours TO agree.

it's just brainwashed patriotism shit. people who just blindly agree with what america does just allow our government to fuck us over (the nuclear issue, patriot act, shadow government, etc.).

it seems as though you're not a TRUE believer of 'freedom of speech'. that's unpatriotic.

questioning shit IS the truly patriotic thing to do.

i hope that explained it well enough.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by cmeup

i wish your mom or dad woulda died in it...

maybe then you'd have a different view point... or not...

either way i think people who say shit like what you said, or shit about the event itself, or the american pride shit, NEED TO GET THA FUCK UP OUTTA THA U.S. than... we wont miss you.

tease

Yea i'll move to africa and be killed by violent sanctions funded by the U.S of A... this is bullshit and our country is going to end the world...I dont give a damn though......:mad:

Guest L.RonHubbard

YO tease god why are you so quick bust out with insults and rude remarks like get the fuck outta the us and i wish your parents had died in that....why are you so jumpy on the internet god?

"i dont give a fuck about america" - but you care about the WTC? i don't get it. so you could care less about what our country does to others, but if it happens to us it's all of the sudden bad? that is the mentality america has moved into since september 11th, and i will not follow that midset.

and i'm not following conspiracies at all. it's the truth. honestly, check up on some of that stuff. the government is tightening its grip. the people lose control all of the time now. the government is pretty much free to do what it wants now on the pretense of 'fighting terrorism'.

and as for the wtc thing in general, i feel that 6 fucking months of endless coverage is plenty of a memorial. we're gonna dwell on this forever, and america is gonna continue to close its eyes.

Guest whoami

Re: Re: lol

Originally posted by cmeup

your first comment was so stupid it wasnt worth quoting...

:D

lettin kids know...

tease

Which was true?:rolleyes:

mang, I don't see any reason to forget what went down in NY. We just can't let it blind us. What you are saying about the blind patriotism that so many have fallen victim to is entirely true... unfortunately.

im not watching....it has really upset me to watch such a terrible tragedy get tuned into such a grand marketing scheme. a big american flag on a billboard....but oh wait, lets make sure to slap our companies logo on there so when so and so goes to buy a new car he'll remeber what a caring, compassionate company we are. the drug council blaming drug users for finacing terrorism....it just isnt about the victims anymore...its how can i twist this to fit my agenda and get the most money out of it. i stick them all right up there along with the folks who were selling peices of the WTC on ebay....the corporations are just masking a little better. tonights televison show will be no exception....do you realize how much money the network is going to make? its going to be like another super bowl....and where do you think all that money is going to go? im guessing straight in there pockets. i could be wrong....they could be donating the money to the familes, to the continuing cleanup efforts, etc. but i just dont see that happening....

Guest unoprimero

9-11 will mark a day in the history books forever. its not just something you can get over and make like it never happened. i cant believe you said that.

Why don't we all just shut up and move on.

Who's not to say that tomorrow someone might blow up Los Angeles? There's alway gonna be something bad that's gonna happen in the future...it'll affect us for a small time, but WE MOVE ON. We all die...stop acting like you won't.

"dude, what mindset? its not that i dont care about america or tha wtc, its tha fact that you said the event is not important. like it didnt happen. and no, i dont really care about what we do to other countries... im not caught up in that shit. if i was over there and i was getting bombed, i would then, but im not. i feel bad for them, the innocent people that is, but tha crazy people trying to kill everyone... no i dont care about them."

you're the perfect american idiot.

hmmm... I see, if somebody calls anarchists idiots, then they are wrong, but if somebody states a commonly held opinion, suddenly they're the idiot...?

I care only marginally when ill luck befalls my neighbors, but I focus on it when it befalls me... basic human nature?

put 2 babies next to each other... give one a toy... the other WILL begin to want that toy... then. take the toy from the first and give it to the second. Notice the first baby is upset, but the second baby won't care, the second baby will play with the toy, ignoring the first baby's cries.

i just got finished watching it... and i would like to give a big fuck you to anyone who is tired of hearing about 9.11 and its not that im all patriotic now after watching, just like the real life event hasn't changed me about my views, but now i understand what everyone there went through.

people say their tired of hearing shit about it blah blah blah well you can get an extra fuck you. keep acting like this wasn't the worst tragedy to date. my cousin was working in the towers when this shit went down, and thank god he got out. but he would never talk about it because theres no words that can express it. and i always wondered why? i could if i was there, and now i realise i wouldn't be able to. all his friends, workers that he lost, in such a horrible way...

well back to my point, fuck you americans that can't relate or are tired of hearing this shit, like its some old fucking joke.

thats it, one more fuck you for the road, love me or lump me, ill take it in stride...

true, i would grow tired of hearing it every once in awhile, but i would never downsize the situation or act like it didnt happen.

i guess ill have to give myself an extra fuck you. but you damn right i never stopped appreceating the people invloved.

go smoke another blunt an make a mask out of a plastic bag for me

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

Yes its basic human nature...but times change. Educated Americans who want peace and equality should be able to see how illogical, inhuman, and hypocritical the "War on Terrorism" is, but most of all, they should give a fuck. It's not so much this basic human nature, but the American doublethink which allows it to still be practiced despite logic.

I think you missed my point... I also HIGHLY doubt we've killed 5000 innocent Afghanis... MAYBE 500

AWWWW FUCK MAN! I'm sorry, I'm an idiot... I 'edited' your post only to copy a little bit of it for my own post, and I mistakenly hit the 'submit' button instead of 'back'... damn, I feel like an asshole, this was in no means an attempt to censor you or your opinion... I swear, if I remembered it, I would re-type it... AGAIN, I'm sorry...

Guest unoprimero

i hope youre watchin this documentary.

i cant believe the footage they have. . .

this whole event is unbelieveable.

Originally posted by Smart

I also HIGHLY doubt we've killed 5000 innocent Afghanis... MAYBE 500

What makes you say that? I got that statistic from a US newspaper, and for lack of any other report of how many innocent Afghanis we have killed, I find no reason not to believe that. 5000, as far as numbers of people go, isn't that big of a number.

...and what i meant before in saying "5000 people is fucking nothing" (in referance to the wtc) was that, again, as far as numbers of people go, that isn't such a big number. I have no doubt it caused a lot of suffering and woe among a lot of people, but Iceberg referring to it as "the worst tragedy yet" was, in my opinion, inaccurate and ignorant.

Also, don't worry about changing my post, it was an accident.

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

What makes you say that? I got that statistic from a US newspaper, and for lack of any other report of how many innocent Afghanis we have killed, I find no reason not to believe that. 5000, as far as numbers of people go, isn't that big of a number.

...and what i meant before in saying "5000 people is fucking nothing" (in referance to the wtc) was that, again, as far as numbers of people go, that isn't such a big number. I have no doubt it caused a lot of suffering and woe among a lot of people, but Iceberg referring to it as "the worst tragedy yet" was, in my opinion, inaccurate and ignorant.

Also, don't worry about changing my post, but i think you should just delete that post entirely, being as it quotes iceberg with something I said, and has myself responding to that quote with your sentiments....

i was wondering what quote that was about, but i could care less.

anyways you have mistooken me. when i said worse tragedy yet, im talking about in recent history. whens the last time you saw that shit of this caliber went down? you know how many people have died since then? and will be dieing in the future because of this? unfortunatly if your nearsighted theres nothin i can do about it. this invloved people of all races brackgrounds religions all innocent... why do i bother.

if i meant it in the context you say i did, then it would be ignorant and inaccurate, but your wrong.

Archived