the 7000 club

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

holy cow, i just noticed my post count.

the question now becomes, should i retire the name or continue the bearded crusade?

prolly retire so i can eventually get off that blasted 'top 30 posters' list .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

you could do a zesto and return under new names each time...

you could do a sneak which involves trying a new user name then dciding that you prefer being sneak.

good luck anywho!

Guest imported_Europe

Guess who just passed the 7000 mark and didnt make a thread about it...

<-------------- Clue....

Guest imported_Europe

Well my high post count is mainly due to flick posting and moding.

And wasting online time instead of getting stuff done :D

Originally posted by ClueTwo

It will be another 10 years before I hit 7000..I don't see how the hell you guys do it? I thought I posted quite a bit, but holy shit I'm wrong..

some of us here are professionals. i get paid a tidy sum to sit here and post 8 hours a day/5 days a week.

what's that boss? that isn't what you're paying me to do? well what am i here for?.............oh word? well, you learn something new every day

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

some of us here are professionals. i get paid a tidy sum to sit here and post 8 hours a day/5 days a week.

what's that boss? that isn't what you're paying me to do? well what am i here for?.............oh word? well, you learn something new every day

aahh, slacking off on the job, its a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by beardo

h

the question now becomes, should i retire the name or continue the bearded crusade?

get stupid fresh and have digs add the all powerful ISM to your name.

beardoism

or:

beardomatic

beardoholic

beardologist

beardo7+er

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

Great now I feel like a stalker..I sit here for most of the day doing the same thing, getting paid well lalala, but I tend to read more and talk less...:o

Irrrrrrregardless, it will be forever and two-three weeks for delivery of 7000 for me,.,

Archived