the 7-11 is fucking retarded if you live in Houston thread

test pattern

i saw these fucking commercials for a mountain dew slurpie a while back, which sounded appealing as fuck, but the closest one to me is 129 miles away.

now i'm seeing flicks of hella slurpies and fucking expired free coupons for said hella slurpies, but i have to fucking take a trip to go get one.

holler back with the location of the nearest 7-11 to you so you can piss me off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Turn off your TV and go to one of those Sonic (?) Drive Thru joints that you have down in Texas. I had a couple super slushie/milkshakes there.

There's Sonics here in Denver too, and they have some awesome drinks there.

Ocean Water is my fav.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Turn off your TV and go to one of those Sonic (?) Drive Thru joints that you have down in Texas. I had a couple super slushie/milkshakes there.

i haven't had my tv on in around 3 years. nothing really on but pure shit. the sundance channel shells some gold sometimes, though.

sonic does have some really gnarly drinks. i probably get some drank every week from there.

Houston used to have tons of 7-11's

But the Southland Corporation sold them all to Pakistani and Indian immigrants. Now you can buy curry chewing gum and henna tattoo make-up on every corner, but you can't get a Slurpee to save your soul. Unless you speak Urdu, of course.

boooooooo!

There NEVER used to be 7-11's in my area just because there was no need.

Now they're slowing moving into the zone and I have to deal with them.

My passport is currently at a postal depot inside a 7-11... so I only want my passport

but end up eating beef jerky and drinking chocolate milk at the same time!

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i think there are 2 or 3 within a couple miles, but i don't go therevery often, except to get smokes at 4am.

and the mountain dew slurpees were terrible.

the blue ones were good.

Which reminds me of how I miss blue pepsi.

Woohoo 3d episode of the simpsons is on!

Archived