the 5ht element of hip hop

dephect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that the fourth one came in to late, whereas the 2nd was just rolled in. but when you factor together both 3 and 1, you get a sence of where they were going with 2 and 4... now what about the fifth? well, lets agree to just drop this and pretend this thread was never started

grand you just confused the shit out of me... get on aim man i have to tell you about my tooth haha.... yea i dont even know what the elements of "hip-hop" are but suposedly writing is one of them which is a total marketing scheme load of bullshit the majority of writers dont listen to hip hop dont break dance and dont dj or whatever the fuckin elements are

Guest SaddamInsane

i think knitting and sewing is the 5th element of hip hop. i know this cause martha stewart is gettin in trouble with the law lately just like rappers. but yall wouldn't know about that since martha is strictly for gangstas like me.

Originally posted by SaddamInsane

i think knitting and sewing is the 5th element of hip hop. i know this cause martha stewart is gettin in trouble with the law lately just like rappers. but yall wouldn't know about that since martha is strictly for gangstas like me.

knittin with the yizzarn bout to sew a bizzarn on mah cardigizzan

Guest COMBUSTIBLE

The Five Elements of Hip-Hop

1. Blowing up

2. Buying rims (as opposed to a new car)

3. Drinking Cristal (a.k.a. "poppin' Cris")

4. Selling Out

5. Getting a "Behind the Music"

(Hip-hop, schmip-schmop. Who really gives a fuck when you get down to it? ...I don't!)

hahah punk element additions:

screaming

hitting

bitting

punching

hair pulling

pennywise/nofx

i hate the whole elements thing. who are we kidding, hip hop will never unite people, nor will punk, drum and bass or any other crappy classification.

Archived