THE 4th? i pledge my allegiance!

freighthunter

the 4th is comeing up soon so what are you going to do on this historic day.i will most likely be in some ditch with my pants around my ankles.by this time i will have received many berns for fireworks or maybe lost a finger or two.my bottle of wisky will be a big task for me to drink with just a few nubs to grasp it.and when the fireworks start to go off i will be singing..I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE IRAC ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!!an for the grand finale i will atempt to shit my self as i punch my face with my bloody nubed fist!what are you going to do?

[This message has been edited by freighthunter (edited 07-02-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna join the president with the secret socioty that remains nameless..in a secret ritual of animal sluaghter and giant orgys..

some may say it sounds satanic...we call it good'ol american spirit....

------------------

Not a speck of light is showing,So the danger must be growing,are the fires of hell a blowing?,is the GRIZZLY REAPER mowing?,YES!!!The danger must be growing,for the rowers keep on rowing and There ARE NOTHING OF THEM SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!!

___the suspence is terrible,I hope it'll last...willy wonka forever...

lots of masturbation as usual. and lighting off some fireworks.. last year we were watching fire works and these two people looked like they were fuckin in the field everyone was watching from and as the fireworks lit up the sky we realized they were wrestling damnit but yeah i blew up some mailboxes too

dunno im canadian i dont care bout no 4th of july shit............

red and white is canada and red white and blue is the states hmmmmmmmm..................

ignore me im just rambling cuz if i was american itd be a big deal but i aint@

Originally posted by drewWrite:

fuck amerikkka.

ask a native american about their independance.

read Cracked's topic on survelance also.........what a fuckin shit ball country. sneaky assholes.

"the land of the free?......who ever told you that is your enemy".....RATM

Originally posted by W.W.F:

im gonna join the president with the secret socioty that remains nameless..in a secret ritual of animal sluaghter and giant orgys..

some may say it sounds satanic...we call it good'ol american spirit....

as i look at it i cant believe i said it...oh and sorry america..."SOCIETY"..is how it is spelt...sorry for makein the country a little more stupid that it already is...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

there has been way to much nationalism going on on this board lately, not the topic, which starts out harmless but the direction it inevitably turns to is stupid, you got the canadians on the board who jump into a topic and start spouting ignorance..eh. then you have the good ol' boys from america who no doubt dont really give two fucks about anyplace start in on the stupidity as well. well both sides suck. so there doody-heads.

Archived