The 2003 Holloween costume party thread. (jumping the gun)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Is that fence guy the guy from Home Improvement?

Yeah I think so, Wilson, thats a funny Idea wasnt it Mammero in last years thread that said he went to a party and saw a dude dressed like him but he had actually built a full fence in front of him, and he could only chill outside parties where kegs were at? fun shit man.

I plan on goin as Bill, Ted and Rufus with my roomates, were trying to get my friends to go as the english babes, abe lincoln, ghengis khan, billy the kid, socrates etc... to get the full package wed be an excellent adventure posse.

Guest im not witty

man i saw the best duffman costume a few years ago. it was similar to that one in everyway except this guy had portable speakers coming out of both hips that were playing. BOM BOM oh yeeeeeeeah, chik chikah!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by yoink

Yeah I think so, Wilson, thats a funny Idea wasnt it Mammero in last years thread that said he went to a party and saw a dude dressed like him but he had actually built a full fence in front of him, and he could only chill outside parties where kegs were at? fun shit man.

Correct. Best costume I've ever seen, after the two-man Voltron-ish robot costume I saw a year later. Get this, these two guys built themselves a crazy cardboard getup, with helmets, armor, "big" legs (á la Megaman), etc... with lazer rifles and everything. The money shot: The smaller of the two guys would sit on the other one's shoulders, and the legs would perfectly fit into the lower guy's chest armor. Then he (top guy) would put his arms down the holes of both rifles, and they became giant arms... so you would have this 2-person, 9-foot tall robot, perfectly proportioned arms and everything, wreaking havoc all over the place. Illness supremsski.

People down here in PR aren't quite as fond of the whole costume party thing (pussies), so I'll probably be drunken asshole #7 at whatever party there would be.

I'm always drunken asshole style at any party. Deliss's kissing booth idea is key. I will definitely post pictures here after all is said and done. My friend's parents work at AMD in Austin, one year they got me one of those "bunny suits", ya know the one's that the guys on the intel commercials wore.... mine was just plain orange though, it was still cool. I looked like some kinda biohazard person at school.

Re: please fucking believe:

AAAAAAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Jack in the box. Ha. Dude that thing scares me.

As an east coaster I'd never seen that fucking thing before until I traveled to OR. I sat in the fast food joint and was freaked out by all the god damn wierd pictures they have with that fucking head.

... on tractors...in a suit... on the slopes..

:shudder:

Rage

Actually, I've been kicking the idea for a couple of years. I need to figure out how to make the head. I was thinking styrofoam, but it'll be too hard to hollow out, not to mention impossible to see through. Ideas?

Dude, I went to Jack in the Box for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Same story, we don't have those up here in the tundra. Shit was good though. Best fast food I had while in sunny SoCal.

Those pictures there are hilarious. A bunch of suits walking down the street and then this big head talking on a cell phone. Hahaha. I wanted to steal one. Those pics would be scary though if Jack had a bloody knife or something in his hand. Nightmarish.