Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE 160 GAME

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by 160, Apr 12, 2004.

1. 160

160 Member

Who play? Rule of game. I put en fotografs you put en same names in poste. No oldie fotografs. En 7 days I put en new fotografs new names on trains. You no have no new fotograf you out. Who go out a lot will be able to play this game so good, no go out lot you go out faster. Here 4 I make more to post later. 7 days no more or you out. Who play?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amish son

amish son Senior Member

ok now explain this again, but in english. :idea:

3. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

i think it goes like this....
    he posts four Xs and then its your turn to post four Xs, somthing like that... :mad:

4. 160

160 Member

^^^ YOU NO READ ENGLISH? HOW YOU SAY ^^^ DO DO

WHO PLAY GAME? JOIN NOW. HERE ARE FOTOGRAFS THIS WEEK. NOW PUT IN SAME NAME BUT NO SAME TRAINS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So long time ago I see so lot of trains by him en Mexico. '96. So good. No more see though new trains so bad

[​IMG]

5. alabama

alabama Member

i think he wants us to post flicks of the same people he posts....is that right??

6. 160

160 Member

Yes, you no no english so good. You play game?

7. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

u should rename this thread, my spot where the fr8's doors are changed.

8. alabama

alabama Member

i dont have a scanner, but i'll see what i can do....i could definately play though...do you have to match just one per week? or do you have to have one of everybody...cause that might be a lot harder...

9. 160

160 Member

I put 9 fotografs here, I make ez. You put only 7 in so match me. no all I no it hard and Phable so hard find now. We see who win

10. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

u went from pretending to be a mexican to sounding chinese.....u are a con job. but i like you for some god forsaken reason.

11. alabama

alabama Member

this is a great fucking idea man....and it sounds like lots of fun too, except the part of digging through boxes forever trying to find these people...but im gonna play, and find somebody to help me scan em....

12. The Boss

The Boss Guest

i want to be in the 160 fam club
    how do i get in?

13. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

Eat at Taco Bell and you're in.

14. bemflix

bemflix Senior Member

hahahhahahahhaha
    i like him too

.. i think

15. 160

160 Member

I no gay so no like me. Get fotografs en post and join fan club. But no like me love me talk talk.