The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

There is an elite few who can judge.....a few of the moderators,the Nightowls,and a couple of random cats who show up here drunk....

I'm fuckin' wasted....again......let's show props to those who don't care abour anything and get drunk nightly......Dirtbags unite!...hahahahaha.

do your homework kiddies......lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just made the illest whiskey and coke.....ahhhhhhhhh.....man...hahaha...I'm going to feel like a million bucks tomorrow......hold up....I gotts a take a hefty swill....

Originally posted by ragsoe505

damn i could really use a ciggarette. i'm gonna roll up some butts. but i got pabst, a friend indeed...

urgh...dont tell me your going thru the ash tray....

Originally posted by When

ddod earl;ier today i had 4 shots of cuervbo 1800

i forgot how fuckin weak thar shit is 40proof haharharrr

water in a fuckin bottle i tell you! water in a bottle!

he says its weak, yet cant type properly! :lol:

damn i could really use a ciggarette. i'm gonna roll up some butts. but i got pabst, a friend indeed...

hahahaha.....awe fuck yeah....you're checking the "snipers".....haha....man,I've been there before......

sneak- yep i'm in the ashtray

the worst part is i'm faded, so i'm completely getting funk all over me, but when i smoke this baby, it will all be worth it, and tommorow when i'm sober for a minute i can deny it ever happened...

hahaha...won't we all......fuck,I need a square too.....shit....thAT means I get suited and booted again....dammit.brb.

Archived