THE 12oz SAGA

Abracadabra

when i was at school and a teacher didn't bother turning up for class (or we had a teacher we ignored), we would pass a piece of paper around the room and everyone would write a line or two of a story. at the end someone would get up and read the story and we would all laugh. it was fun. so anyway, i thought we could get it going on here, and se what we could come up with. here's the first line:

there was a young german boy named hans. he was a quiet boy, sometimes sad. he had a dog named ralph.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

so she decided that despite her loss, her spirit was meant to be free. She wanted to reject fear out of her life, she got a dog boyfriend and went to the pool twice a day.

she decided that going to the pool twice a day just wasnt cutting it..i mean, who likes chlorine and cranky teen life guards? she and her dog boyfriend, sailed in a pea grean boat to the ivory coast, to pursue a more divine, and true beach experience

Guest imported_Tesseract

the cannibals ate the dog but they had a religious thing concerning cats, so fifi became their goddess. They even made a cat shaped ship...

ralphie is dead...tesseract killed him

continuing on....

fifi was utterly devastated at the loss of her dear ralphie, but knew she must uphold her goddess image, fearing that if the cannibal tribe of cats grew tired of her...they would turn on her with no mercy

she began to plot an escape...

Guest imported_Tesseract

So with the image of raplhies eyes flashin once in a while (ralph by the way got a liltle airheaded and asked for a lot of money, so i had to kill him) fifi was planning to escape to the alpes where as she read ol'frankenstein had found peace in the past...

...Fifi could smell victory in the air. She was ready to use her hot air balloon made of make-shift, animal skins, twine, hair, and her own feces for fuel. She then got in her balloon and she was pleasantly gliding along, while unbeknownst to her a danger lurked below...

Guest WebsterUno

The Dogg Pound! She lands right smack

on top of Mero and Webb Doggs roof.

Two of the meanest pooches on the blocc.

Out comes the two doggies to see

whats all the comction and…

Guest imported_Tesseract

fifi, pooped from above, osama was hit in the eye and died his crew comiited suicide, US goverment claimed they killed him using a new weapon, fifi continued her trip....(can we move on now?)

Archived