The 12oz Phonefunk SMS Crew

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

ABC, Im on this and I would also like to take partial credit for the 12oz Phonefunk SMS Crew being established.

Hit me back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have an amazing device..

using a telephone, cell phone, or computer, punch in a short series of numbers and you may be able to talk to me AT MY HOME!!!

that's right folks, we could actually SPEAK to one another!!

it's really amazing..

you can ACTUALLY HEAR MY VOICE!

and I CAN HEAR YOURS!!

there is NO TYPING REQUIRED!

you DON"T EVEN NEED A CELL PHONE and..

YOU CAN CALL FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!

really, it's just fantastic.

i've had one for years, it works beautifully.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

recieved one from what i believe was a drunk tesser in the early morning some time. "thundertosser" (?). i'm still trying to figure that one out

Zeus at a Glance

name | Zeus (ZeuV)

role | god of the sky; ruler of Olympus

symbols | thunderbolt, eagle, oak

Zeus in Greek Mythology

As the ruler of the Olympian gods, Zeus wielded enormous power and almost absolute authority. He appears in Homer's Iliad in the role of imperious leader, a grandiose father figure to a pantheon of bickering deities. And although he is often portrayed as an omniscient, omnipotent being, even the mighty Zeus could be tricked (or, to put it more gently, distracted). This is indeed the case in the Iliad, in that wonderful scene where he is seduced by his wife Hera and consequently led to ignore the events taking place on the battlefield of Troy.

There are certainly other instances where Zeus is deceived (the incident with Prometheus being but one more good example). These examples only demonstrate that although he was the god who ruled Olympus and its divine denizens, he was subject to the laws of Fate and was not in fact all-powerful. And just as the other deities had their own personal foibles, Zeus too had a weakness - he was passionately fond of female charms. Many stories about Zeus recount his insatiable lust and notorious wandering eye, an eye that fell upon goddess and mortal woman alike.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Suure, like 15 of them...climbing on top of the Olympus mountain and see no gods was a big strike for that religion, haha

seriously though, greece and byzantium is so connected to christianity that we've been christians for soooooo long, however lots of local costumes and ceremonies still have roots in ancient times...that more or less means drink lots of wine and have an orgy

Originally posted by seeking

my only rule though, is don't be calling me to 'chat'.

as much as i like people, and as much as i'd enjoy getting random messages from them, having to make small talk and go 'oh man, this is weird dude, i'm like...talking to you an shit, meanwhile i'm posting something too you...wwhoooaaaaaaa'.

there will be none of that. seeks don't talk on the phone to dudes, and now that he has a girlfriend, he don't really talk to girls either.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seek/alwayskeepinitreal

Guest imported_Tesseract

Europe, bro...i didnt want to tell you last night but after i was done with the arsenal game i was about to watch Real VS Monaco in replay...As i sat down comfortably on my couch beep-beep message from europe..."arsenal out, real out!!!"

hahaha, you fuckin ruined it for me!:D :o :D :o :D :o

Guest imported_Europe

Ooops, sorry Tesser. I didnt mean to ruin it for you.

I watched the entire Real game even though I knew the outcome. Both games were great yesterday, lets see what happens tonight.

To make up for it, I posted a huge package for you...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Ooops, sorry Tesser. I didnt mean to ruin it for you.

I watched the entire Real game even though I knew the outcome. Both games were great yesterday, lets see what happens tonight.

To make up for it, I posted a huge package for you...

Hahaha, no worries man..i still watched the game after i called my father to fuck it up for him aswell:D

tuned in for tonight

package!

wooord

• 2 weeks later...

Archived