The 12oz MIA who I really miss the most........

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In The Beginning And Satan said, "It doesn't get any better than this."

And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. And God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit," and God saw that it was good.

And Satan said, "There goes the neighborhood."

And God said, "Let us make Man in our image, after our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the Earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the Earth." And so God created Man in his own image; male and female created he them. And God looked upon Man and Woman and saw that they were lean and fit.

And Satan said, "I know how I can get back in this game."

And God populated the earth with broccoli and cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

And Satan created McDonald's. And McDonald's brought forth the 99-cent double cheeseburger.

And Satan said to Man, "You want fries with that?"

And Man said, "Super-size them." And Man gained 5 pounds.

________________________________-

This was the creation of the Jesus Potato Chip...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..I just found another good story when I was looking for the Jesus potatoe story..This one is almost ten times better..

San Antonio (Rotters News) - For 44 year old San Antonio resident Rosa Gonzalez, Easter is a significant time; like other devout Catholics, she celebrates the scourging, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus Christ with masses, prayers, candles, pastel M&Ms, other special candies that can only be found once a year.Yesterday was like any other Palm Sunday; early Mass, followed by a stop at the local Wal-Mart to pick up a few seasonal sweets. Her favorite candy is a special marshmallow, sugar-coated confectionary called "Peeps".

These incredibly bright yellow candies are shaped like little baby chicks, and have a sugar content -- Rosa will be happy to inform you -- of no more than a large glass of orange juice.

At the Wal-Mart, Rosa bought her usual supply of Peeps, a few bags of pastel M&Ms, and a large hollow chocolate bunny for each of her three children. On her way home, Gonzalez decided to open a package of Peeps to test their freshness. (Sometimes -- because of their seasonal appeal -- last year's Peeps inventory can make it to this years shelves.) Before taking her first bite, Gonzalez was lucky enough to glance at the Peep; what she saw almost caused her to faint: in the center of the Peep was an image of Christ that closely resembled the one from the famous "Shroud of Turin".

http://home.earthlink.net/~fwbull/peep.jpg'>

Gonzalez called her priest, Father Damian Fuente, who agreed to meet her at her house. Meanwhile, Gonzalez also called a number of local news organizations and invited them to see her 'miracle'.

Source.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Lens, dude, you do this like EVERY time seeking says anything that remotely resembles an insult. Seriously, get off the plums......

Seriously. Seeking ain't no better than anybody else on here. Wow I hear if you a mod on an internet message board that means you got a huger penis than most people. Also, the higher your post count, the bigger your testicles are.