THE *12OZ LADIES* PICTURE THREAD

Huey Newton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one

why do guys obsess over the ladies of 12oz so much?

Because 12oz is a predominantly male, macho, wise ass, "if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen" kind of place.

If a girl can come on in here, throw her weight around and make it stick, your average guy is like "Whoa, it's like she's one of us but with tits! Yeah!" That and most of the 12oz girls are hot.

But I think what it boils down to Slave One is that guys think girls are hot and when they're in short supply as there are around here, you and all your boobied ilk are like a precious commodity. It's cool to have a party or a hangout but with all guys, it looks lame. You need to have some girls around to liven things up.

Hey, would you rather we hate you?

Not me......hooray for 12oz women

Originally posted by LENS

Because 12oz is a predominantly male, macho, wise ass, "if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen" kind of place.

If a girl can come on in here, throw her weight around and make it stick, your average guy is like "Whoa, it's like she's one of us but with tits! Yeah!" That and most of the 12oz girls are hot.

But I think what it boils down to Slave One is that guys think girls are hot and when they're in short supply as there are around here, you and all your boobied ilk are like a precious commodity. It's cool to have a party or a hangout but with all guys, it looks lame. You need to have some girls around to liven things up.

Not me......hooray for 12oz women

LENS said it all. Just givin the 12oz women a little respect! :)

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

No matter how hard you try you will not be makros, so take your nose out of his crotch

Somebody has got their panties in a bunch. It seems like your past 5 or 6 posts directed to me has been outta hostility. Did I or someone else anger you recently?

P.S. Liquid fruit-fly satellite amputees.

Originally posted by Devilush

i have no idea why you guys hate on theo so much. i like him, he's at least tolerable, which says a lot more than some other members (please see the "who is annoying" thread made by you know who).

Thanks Dev. But it ain't no big thang (but a chicken wang). :)

Originally posted by LENS

no, as LL would say, i need love. thank you for explaining. but i still don't get why you guys obsess over us when there's PLENTY of pics of hotter, if not naked women on the internet...

is it bcuz we're flesh+blood, real, imperfect, and we waste our time on here just as much as the next guy?

i think i answered my own question.

Originally posted by slave_one

no, as LL would say, i need love. thank you for explaining. but i still don't get why you guys obsess over us when there's PLENTY of pics of hotter, if not naked women on the internet...

is it bcuz we're flesh+blood, real, imperfect, and we waste our time on here just as much as the next guy?

i think i answered my own question.

Yep.

Archived