Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the 12oz family...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Sep 24, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

12oz memebers as in a family:

raven - the great grandfather that no one hears from any more, but nione the less started it all

smart, seeking, hal, hesh...(crew) - the illegitimate children of raven

makros - the wierd cousin who everyone in the entire famly is scared of.

pistol and zesto - the 2 old (ish) uncles who know a lot, and dont mind letting you know they do

kabar - the other uncle who has all the lil kids on his knee telling them stories of "back in the day..."

team alberta canada - the canadian part of the family. everyone really loves them, but pretends they dont.

moe/reg - the angry teen, fucked off at life. heavily into draw. all he does is smoke. and wank.

the DPC - the coolest members of the family. everyone wants to be like them

the nightowls - pretty much along the same lines of the DPC

team uk - they know they are right, yet they feel the need to rub it in the americans faces..haha

devillush - the fit aunt who every man in the family is willing to forget that they are related to her, just so they can try their luck

kissmyass - he's guy all the others want to beat cos he's with devillush.

(no offence ment to any one)

2. MISTA POOKY

MISTA POOKY New Jack

BOOOOOOOOOO

team uk - they know they are right, yet they feel the need to rub it in the americans faces..haha
    THE ONLY THING YALL RUB IS VICKS VAPOR RUB TO RELIEVE THE STRESS OF GIVING AMERICA HEAD ALL DAY, DONT EVEN TRY TO FRONT UK HAS NOTHING GOING ON

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

and who's the guy who gets all drunk at the family functions?

(well asides from me)

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i was honestly going to make a 12oz family tree. but i got too lazy.

5. sneak

sneak Guest

ok, lets amend this

el mammero - the alcoholic

swif1 - one of the kids who is old, but ot old enough to escape the family functions

6. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

i'm by far the coolest new to 12 oz guy............

7. MISTA POOKY

MISTA POOKY New Jack

I DOUBT IT COUS THE FATTEST MAYBE

8. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

cool!! even though im not included in it :( who am i? eh eh eh??? besides the night owl

9. sneak

sneak Guest

your the redneck of the family.

10. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

and your the smart cousin, right?...........

11. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

im the guy no one knows much about and no one really cares to know much about and thats how i like it.

12. MISTA POOKY

MISTA POOKY New Jack

NO IM THAT ONE DUDE WHO GETS BANNED LIKE 11 TIMES FOR CALLING MISTERAVEN GAY

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hahaha so im the night owl cool redneck outcast with the mullet? even though im nothing like a redneck thats still cool:D

15. sneak

sneak Guest

wale : your from txas. therefore in my book you are a red neck. please excuse my ignorance