the 12 oz postcard project v. 2.0

casekonly

after a number of requests, the 12 oz postcard project has been given oxygen and revived.

for this summer edition, i think i want to try a different system since it was so hard keeping up with everyone last time.

RULES OF THE GAME:

1. each person involved will mail out three (3) postcards. no more, no less.

2. all postcards must be either hand drawn, computer rendered, or photographs taken by the individual mailing the postcards.

3. mailing addresses should be submitted at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled mailing date (july 6th, '04) was going to be the first, but i should give everyone enough time to see the thread.

4. pictures of breasts should be submitted to savethenipples@yahoo.com for evaluation and posting at www.geocities.com/casekonly

5. any new members who are not known by established members on 12oz will be disregarded. sorry folks, we can't go handing out our mailing addresses to people we don't know. didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers? you'll just have to wait for version three this fall (that'll be the election version)

6. once there are enough email addresses submitted, addresses will be distributed randomly. (just like the x-mas card project)

submit addresses for mailings to

casekonly@yahoo.com

ok, that's it. this should be fun.

edit for being an idiot more than twice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wiseguy

im in, if im allowed, im not a newbie, but not a well know 12oz. head.

if no one else will vouch for you, i will. i've seen you around for a little while now.

btw: as far as the new people go, i'm talking about people who have 1 to maybe 300 posts and no one really knows who the hell they are. not talking about the people who have established themselves as members, who maybe have a few friends here and there.

just trying to make sure guidlines are established so we aren't giving out addresses to every joe schmoe in the joint w/o knowing them atleast a little bit.

ummm, once you tell everyone who you got, that person will know they have your address, so what does it matter if they know who you are before they send it?

ABC,

i still have half of your xmas package sitting on my desk. haha. i havent forgotten bro.

Guest Good Morning Captain

if people are really that concerned with the address thing and theres enough interest internationally than just exchange addresses of people in different countries.

ok, all of this is duely noted. i'm going on a little weekend holiday, so i may not be able to hop in front of a computer, but rest assured that it will all be taken care of sunday night.

seeking: i think we can arrange something for you and the rest who don't want their addresses seen. i wanted to do the random addresses thing to make it fair and all, but yeah, if there are people interested in just giving out addies to certain people, let me know and i'll put you on their list.

as far as i can tell, all who want to be involved are in good standing. i think i have to send slave a double up on the postcard thing...sorry slave. gotta go pack up the car.

peace and have a good weekend, all.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I think people over estimate the usefulness of the people on 12oz......

wha? dont 'ouncers allways come through in a pinch?