that's right bitches, fuck the yankees!

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actually, I'd say that the Yankees are the microsoft of baseball, where Apple is the Red Sox of computers.

Go boston!

Oh yeah, If there's an astros/red sox world series i'm killing myself. I can't take the fucking baseball analogies through the presidential election.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Hippopotamus+Oct 18 2004, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hippopotamus - Oct 18 2004, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nekro@Oct 18 2004, 01:34 AM

Oh yeah, If there's an astros/red sox world series i'm killing myself. I can't take the fucking baseball analogies through the presidential election.

oh shit i never thought about that! hah! its true!!!!!!

hmmm.. maybe you faggots arent as retarded as people think you are

[/b]

Be glad pmb isnt regulating your stupid ignorant ass cause you'd be banned at once..your account is disabled for two days...and thats a warning

i am a die hard yankee fan..always have been always will be...but i must say...if boston was to win this series it would be a damn good way to brake the curse...i mean u do something noone else has ever done (come bak from bieng down 0-3 in a series) and brake the curse at the same time....that would be fuckin ill....wont happen thoug...the yanks r gonna be in the zone next game...im kind of glad will be able to win the pennant in ny anyways.....

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 19 2004, 08:55 AM

i am a die hard yankee fan..always have been always will be...but i must say...if boston was to win this series it would be a damn good way to brake the curse...i mean u do something noone else has ever done (come bak from bieng down 0-3 in a series) and brake the curse at the same time....that would be fuckin ill....wont happen thoug...the yanks r gonna be in the zone next game...im kind of glad will be able to win the pennant in ny anyways.....

that would be nuts but it isn't gonna happen.Fuck the BoSox

Archived