That Weapon X is a Complaining Bitch

Weapon X

Dammit! I'm having the worst chest pains of my life. It feels like my heart is set to explode. It's been like this for a couple of days, now.

Also, I have some weed on me that just doesn't cut it. Some bullshit bushweed, practically. Shit, I'll get high, but man, I wanna get reeeeaaal high!

This is the kind of time that I'd like to go out late and do some damage, but I've got this ankle that hurts, and my chest, too.

And to all you pussy ass artists that leave threads complaining about how your girlfriend left you to go get gangbanged by several visible minorities and/or the football team, i'll see you on the internet one day, doing your "art". Defecating in your diapers, sucking on a rattle while some leatherclad bitch pees on you...that will be your full time artistic job you've always dreamed of.

And fuck my PO, too. I used to wanna hit it, but fuck her and her stern warnings for me to finish my community service hours. I told that bitch on day one that I don't feel any remorse for the "crime" I commited.

Fuck it, time to go down a beer and hope for this Chestburster to come out and destroy the human race. Or at least man up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

woah, you have weed? you must be awesome. So gangster

I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I love you. It's just that, things haven't been going so well lately, and...

nah, I just mentioned that I have 'erbs because that is a good stress and pain reliever for me, usually. I'm just complaining about the quality of the weed I have.

I'm stuck at work, and I hate being stuck at work.

But then again, if I wasnt stuck here,

I'd probably be spending money and drinking.

So maybe it's good that I'm here.

But the longer I stay here,

the more I will want to

go out after work.

damn cycles.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

I'm stuck at work, and I hate being stuck at work.

But then again, if I wasnt stuck here,

I'd probably be spending money and drinking.

So maybe it's good that I'm here.

But the longer I stay here,

the more I will want to

go out after work.

damn cycles.

lol

i heard you the last time, k...i've been doing that, and as a matter of fact, the swelling went down a bit. i'll just keep doing that, i guess.

Archived