Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

That Weapon X is a Complaining Bitch

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dammit! I'm having the worst chest pains of my life. It feels like my heart is set to explode. It's been like this for a couple of days, now.

Also, I have some weed on me that just doesn't cut it. Some bullshit bushweed, practically. Shit, I'll get high, but man, I wanna get reeeeaaal high!

This is the kind of time that I'd like to go out late and do some damage, but I've got this ankle that hurts, and my chest, too.

And to all you pussy ass artists that leave threads complaining about how your girlfriend left you to go get gangbanged by several visible minorities and/or the football team, i'll see you on the internet one day, doing your "art". Defecating in your diapers, sucking on a rattle while some leatherclad bitch pees on you...that will be your full time artistic job you've always dreamed of.

And fuck my PO, too. I used to wanna hit it, but fuck her and her stern warnings for me to finish my community service hours. I told that bitch on day one that I don't feel any remorse for the "crime" I commited.

Fuck it, time to go down a beer and hope for this Chestburster to come out and destroy the human race. Or at least man up.

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

woah, you have weed? you must be awesome. So gangster

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

you stupid motherfucker, it's not gangster, it's "gangstah"...who the fuck taught you how to be a dumb kid?

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

well lifes a bitch, and i hate community service also

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my chest hurts for no reason sometimes

anyway, i wish i had some, this would be a great place to grow, but alas, no seeds.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I love you. It's just that, things haven't been going so well lately, and...

nah, I just mentioned that I have 'erbs because that is a good stress and pain reliever for me, usually. I'm just complaining about the quality of the weed I have.

7. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

eat some mint chocolate chip icecream its good for you.

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I'm stuck at work, and I hate being stuck at work.

But then again, if I wasnt stuck here,
    I'd probably be spending money and drinking.
    So maybe it's good that I'm here.
    But the longer I stay here,
    the more I will want to
    go out after work.

damn cycles.

9. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

ANY more Drug talk will get this bad boy closed.

10. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

You should go to the Doctor if the chest pains continue

11. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

when i get back pains i get people to punch me in the back so it goes away....fucking wierd, try it in your chest hah

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

you could cause cardiac arrest that way. If someone were to hit you at exactly the right moment, your heart could explode.

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

14. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

15. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

write the alphabet out in small caps in the air with your big toe, see if that helps your chest..

if not, it'll help your ankle..