Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

that song, "I did it all for the nookie"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ShitFuck, May 31, 2003.

1. ShitFuck

ShitFuck Junior Member

So I'm on my way home tonight and because my car cd player's tape adapter is all fucked up, I'm forced to listen to the radio. Now admittedly I'm a music snob and I know what I like, most of which I don't hear on the radio. I'm not closed minded; I have a pretty diverse taste in music. But seriously, this song comes on and I'm like "ah yes, I remember this one, I haven't heard it in like, 2 years."

And then this feeling of absolute horror overcomes me.

Did no one realize how awful that song is? I mean, the lyrics, if I may quote them, go "I did it all for the nookie, so you can take that cookie, and stick it up your yeah!" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It's not even like it's got some catchy radio guitar lick, you know those Linkin Park songs that you love to hate. No, the terrifying thing is that so many people were hyped over this 'song.' It's a sure sign humanity is outliving itself.

All I know is I'm getting scared again thinking about how big that song was.

2. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

why do they still buy korn records ????

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

its mass media music. what do u expect? low brow intelligence..

4. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

I hate these new poser rap/rock groups. Trying to be all "hip hop". That shit is gay. Fred Durst is a herb, and that Linkin Park shit is fuckin' lame.
    A bunch of Rage and Biohazard wannabes.

5. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

I thought 'Faith' was good song by them..for about the first minute or so.
    It actually starts out dope but then they try too hard to make it rock.

I dont care if people think Im wack or whatever..but Rage Against the Machine is dope as fuck.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ratm is good, most of the rest arent

7. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

i like "in the end" from linkin park...reminds me of my x

8. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

I'll admit it.....the new Linkin Park song is fresh. Even if it is exactly the same as all their other ones.......

Why do all their videos feature them playing on some kind of stone structure??

9. Krook

Krook Banned

10. sneak

sneak Guest

not my type of music, but i can see why lil kids like limp biz and linkin park...

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Yeah they were. Im trying to be optimistic in hoping that La Rocha's solo cd will be good.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Audioslave makes me sad.

14. Krook

Krook Banned

Rock music makes me sad:(

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i still say that barry manilow is the illest thug out there