That one piece

Guest GoonieGooGoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TECONE SW

that piece is def. fresh as hell...

to answer your question... every piece better then what I do makes me determined to get better...

Guest catwash

well, this:

nims3a.jpg

and then this:

nema18.jpg

blow my mind everytime..

more recently this piece made me want to give up and walk away from graffiti, it's just too fresh:

Dsc00289.jpg

Guest mafIAkilla

seeing anything by revok always puts me in a certain state of mind that makes me want to go all out with everything i do. you must realize that the writers that are your all time favorites are simply normal people,and that what theyve achieved is nothing that you cant without a little bit of time and effort. all of these graffiti rockstars are people that have simply had a love for graffiti and dedicated themselves to progressing and getting better. seeing these pieces doesnt make me feel that im insufficient in my ability to do graffiti,but it does make me feel that i am not taking the appropriate steps,and that i,unlike these kings,have not dedicated myself enough.....

sorry to have gotten off in a rant.....

Guest platapie

i saw this one picture of parker posey and i knew if iw as going to get her id have to step my gameup some. so i been liftign weights and hanging outside her house. so i know if i can just talk to her once she will be mine!:cool:

theres many skilled writers out there that make me wanna step up and become a better writer, theres too manyy to mention. alot of perth writers that i get exposed to from living in perth make me wanna become a better writer, and also alot of international writers make me wanna go out and hurt the place.

Archived