that much further west pt II

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

haha damn im in the Univ of Tenn library right now and theres this nasty woman in a cast scratching all over her body including her crotch like her life depends on it. shes right next to me. but fuck that.

this thread is about my road trip with absolutely no destination. just WEST. im in knoxville right now. tonight probably nashville. after that who knows. this is where you offer ideas of places to go, shit to do and or couches/bars to sleep at. or you can just insult me or whatever. chances are i wont see a computer for a few days anyway.

late.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by votone@Jul 6 2005, 06:35 PM

you should come to louisville and go to the skate park downtown or go to the highlands area and walk bardstown, baxter avenue on a saturday, fun fun

anything skate realted is def a plus. its on the list. now to just make it there.

Guest im not witty

ok im leaving the library before i get a parking ticket. i expect this thread to be the biggest fucking thread ever by the time i get to computer. PM me if you dont wanna blow your spot.

over.out.

-go to mississippi, spend a day playing poker on a riverboat.

-go back to houston and figure out why that horse was driving a truck

-collect flattened pennies wharever you go

-turn around cause im in town and we could be drinkin a coldbeer right about now

-keep goin, BE SAFE! and loop around ill meet you in philly.

-im leaving a few things i brought for you in your room.

-whatever you do keep the fuck in touch, jesus. happy travels.

Guest im not witty

im dissapointed in you fuckers. haha.

im in nashville public library and this dirty bum is bellowing "ive got the world by the ass," because there arent any chairs left at the public computers. shit is too funny.

hit me with something people. im at a turning point. im trying to get my kerouac on and shit.

purchace a hammock tent and then....

head to the rocky mountains in colorado.

then onto moab in utah.

head to the hoover damn and the grand canyon.

meet some hot girls at lake meade and work your way onto their house boat.

hit vegas..

yosemite

yellowstone..

or are you looking for more urban spots?

Guest im not witty

ok im in louisville and it sucks balls. its fuckin hot and compared to nashville this place is boring as fuck. im going to try to look for this skatepark, shit better rule.

keep your eyes open for me 12oz. im coming for you.

Guest im not witty

ok i just looked up the parks info and i take back what i said about sucking balls. shit is bannanas. im close as fuck to it right now. i gotta go check this shit out.

holler at me.

Guest im not witty

yo lousiville panned out swiss. the skatepark was the damn jawn. i aint bushin you. ok enough regional slang from places i dont live. votone good lookin out.

alright now, cincinatti heads. whats good?

ps. this thread is now retitled that much further north. hey,shit happens.

Guest im not witty

cincinatti was aight. stayed in this ghettoooo fucking hotel with scratch tags in the elevators. smelled like sex in one of them. haha. half the doors on my hall didnt have numbers on them so i had to go around sticking the key in the locks till one opened. i caught a little tag on mine so i could find it when i got back. went to some indy kid 80s dance party thing. was alright.

pittsburgh is fuckin crazy big compared to cincinatti.

once again, whas good?