that LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA song

REGULATOR

you know what song im talking about....the one where all those people are dancing with retarded lamp shades on their heads.....anyone else find this song annoyingly obnoxious...its stuck in my head right now, i think im going to kill myself

and i just cant get you outta my head...LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA BAH FUCK YOU!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by whiteboy 516

u know what i find annoyingly obnoxious---this kid who posts here who calls himself regulator. damn what is it about that kid that grates on my nerves...hmmmmmmmmm:crazy:

and who the fuck are you???

your very lucky you havent heard the song

Originally posted by tue skinny

is it that song that goes.

lalalalalala it goes around the world and lalallalalalalalalalalalalal and weverybodys killin and the bells are ringing or something like that. yah that song is cool

yea thats also a lalalala song but thats the one i was talking about...its the kyle minouge or sumthing like that...I CAN GET "cant get you outta my head" outta my head!!! god dammit...fuck

natilie merchant?...she was on today's rerun of SNL on comedy central...it pissed me off I hate that whole female-impowerment singers..thier voices make my ears bleed. My girlfriend knows this so everytime we are in her car we listen to that shit...guess whod oes most of the driving due to that..you guess it zack to the mother fuckin morris...what a cunt.

i cant get you outta my headddddd boy this love is all i think aobut.....

everynite...... everyday.... somethingfuckingsomething....

set meeeeee freeeeeeeeeeeeeee........... foreverrrrr and everrrrr

LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA,LA LA LA,LA LA LA LA LA

fucking pure crap.

let me sing you all a dope song:

I BEG YOUR PARDON FUCKEr, I NEVER PROMISED YOU A ROSE GARDENNNNNNN ALONG WITH THE SUNSHINE...... THERES GOTTA BE A LIL RAIN SOMETIME......

Ah man, that song was number 1 in the UK for like 4 weeks or some shit. Fucking Kylie Minogue. Damn Australians. Sure would like to fuck her though. Once saw her in an off-licence in East London buying Fosters. La la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la, can't get you outta my head....

As opposed to la la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la, one banana, two banana, three banana four etc etc...

Kylie:

http://www.maelstroms-eye.com/allgoodthings/scans/101-200/me174@Kylie_Minogue_012.jpg'>

The Banana Splits:

http://www.delords.fsbusiness.co.uk/PF2072.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

Being hot like Kylie is means that you can do all the lalalalalalaalalala you want and tesseract will still be pleased...he'll be just staring:love:

Archived