That European Chick That Got Her Friend To Attack Me

Weapon X

Man, the search engine is seized up, so I’m just going to start a new thread.

Remember that idot Bulgarian chick that got her friend to attack me on my driveway? I hear from a reliable source that she’s a k head now. I am overjoyed. I never did go through with revenge on her. I still might spontaneously, if I see her, but damn, this is good news.

:) Just wanted to share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just recently started sharing my living space with a year old beagle who ive come to know as "linus."

Anyways i was taking him for a walk today and another dog bit him.. so i kicked the other dog as hard as i could in the ribs to break it up.. poor linus now has a gnarly gash in his ear..

just thought id share.

This doesn't really mean anything. K is not addictive, nor does it show any long term side effects. If she'd turned into a meth head, then you'd have something to laugh at.

Disclaimer - my claims are not medically proven. I witness a lot of rampant drug use and from what i've seen kids taking, k is the least damaging.

Guest HESHIANDET

yeah fucking right! one of my main homies was a serious k head and hes shot now. use that shit for a few years and your whole nervous system gets fucked...

k is not addictive nor does it do long term dammage?!?!?! ur bugging kid....its one of the most additictive ive seen people junked out on that shit real bad...and what about k holes....that shit can kill you....since probably half you fools dont know shit i advise u pick up a book called chocolate to morphien....thank me latr

Originally posted by <KEY3>

yes... ketamine. aka horse tranqulizer.

so wait... the ex-girl or the attacker?

:lol:

as I understand... Ketamine is mainly a feline (kitty cat) tranq

at least the kind you buy from your drug dealer ... because chances are he got it from a crooked vet

I don't know many city vets who see horses in their city offices

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

that basically happened to me, but i was kinda strung out and hadn't slept in a few days, so maybe that affected it.

From what i've seen and experienced, it does a lot of different things to different people. Some people talk about seeing god, some people talk about leaving their body and looking down on themselves and some people just get like they're super fuckin stoned kinda.

I had Ketamine when I was in hospital once. I suppose they wouldn't give me enough to put me out too far, but I was basically incapacitated for about three hours. I had great trouble moving myself, and couldn't keep myself focused on reality. Pethadine was way better.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I could have, but I wouldn’t. Her boyfriend is a buddy of mine. She deserves it, but I can’t do that to some thin immigrant girls who truly believe that Bulgaria is the best country in the world. It’s pretty pathetic, actually.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shes destroying herself already anyhow, a cyclohexamine like ketamine burns vacuoles in your posterior cingulate cortex