That Awkward Moment After Sex

Pistol

I was thinking about this other day after sex.

I mean it depends on who like if it's just some chick or your girlfriend and where. I mean if your at a homies pad or away from your house , like outside it's different.

Usually we just lay there for a few minutes then have to slide over to the edge of the bed that way when our bodys part we don't get my bed all dirty. After sex it is kinda funny when you think about it. Also you gotta keep a roll of tissue next to the bed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unoprimero

that awkward silence when your putting back on your clothes...

i always wonder what my partners thinking. . .

honestly, i never have that awkard moment after. even if its some girl i barely know, i make it a point right after to talk, joke around, and even cuddle. i've always done this, so i think its always broken any awkward moments, i really cant relate to guys when they say they want her out the door. in twenty minutes, i'm ready for round two.

try the talking and cuddling thing, i've never slept with a girl only once. they ALWAYS come back for seconds, thirds, etc...

Originally posted by bug

honestly, i never have that awkard moment after. even if its some girl i barely know, i make it a point right after to talk, joke around, and even cuddle. i've always done this, so i think its always broken any awkward moments, i really cant relate to guys when they say they want her out the door. in twenty minutes, i'm ready for round two.

try the talking and cuddling thing, i've never slept with a girl only once. they ALWAYS come back for seconds, thirds, etc...

good for you bug

you deserve a pat on the back (or maybe the ass) for this one

im not conceided by any means..i just know im good in bed...so the silence isn't really awkward for me..although it does feel awkward when they are like..."that was great" or "you are amazing" because i don't take compliments well at all..im just like yeah..i like to get up and walk around naked after sex...enjoy a naked cigarette...then go again...

yeah me and my girl joke around and stuff. But I think it's just kinda funny after all that passion and then we have to make sure we dont lay down and cuddle too long or else my bed gets kinda uh messy. So we have to clean up so we can go lay back down.

We usually just..... do it, do it, do it... then when we're done.... theres that look of "mmmmmmmthatwasgreat" twinkle in our eye.. and try to put on your gear... go downstairs and share a bowl of ice cream and watch T.V. in the living room, and chill, with smiles on our face.

-OR-

"LAST ONE IN THE SHOWER IS A LOSERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!" : : run : :

-OR- (the most popular)

After we're done, i'd massage his back to sleep. No words involed. Then I hit the showers, and have ice cream downstairs. haha.

you all need to have sex with a girl in another country who doesnt speak a lick of english! that's awkward! she's always smiling so you have to hope the moans meant you were doing a good job! with american girls...its not really awkward cause you're usually so tired after words all you can do is lay there and look at eachother. oh the memories!!

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Naked cigarettes are fun, just chilling out in the chair with one leg up balls hanging.

i figured this one out a little while ago tho it didnt involve sex... just hope your smooth and dont go dropping any ashes...

naked lunges are keen as well

there is never an akward moment when we have sex.

situation #1: do it again.

situation #2: i get up and bake some cookies nekkid and bring it back to bed where we sit there and watch some tv.

situation #3: cuddle nekkid and watch some tv.

situation #4: we just lay there with his arm around my neck, and we just gaze at eachother, while he runs his hands in my hair. there are no words in this situation....its just mutual.

situation #5: we both hit the showers together.

situation 1.

i grab my socks and stuff them in my pants and dash for the door....

situation 2.

tell her i have to go do something, grab my socks and dash for the door, barefoot.

siituation 3.

dispose of the body.

situation 4.

lose all track of time and wake up to her snoring.

situation 5.

wipe my bellybutton clean and hope God didn't see that one. cause i will surely burn in hell.

damn all i need is a makros type pic to finish this thread off.

hahahahaaaa

oh yeah situation 6.

the awkward moment i which you try to explain why you felt the need to fart during the oral sex portion of the evening.

situation 7.

hand her a babywipe to clean her hair.

i wonder how much of this i believe?

Guest willy.wonka

you mean there really is a"after",after sex

when we're done.....we're too tired to care.i like sex after sex.

i glide my fingers along her body..

most of the times,they're still knocked out............

from the DONKEY PUNCH....hahahahaha;)

Pimp n Panda, I hope you're serious. That was some good comedy. I've only had a couple awkward after sex moments. Okay, like three. They were all first times. My first time ever was scary cause it just happened and I didn't have a condom and she cried. Then there was another first time with a different girl and she was kinda freaky and just kinda took me, again without a condom. Then she finished (we finished at the same time) and she got up and was like, "sorry, I usually come before the guy, should I get you a condom so you can finish?" I was like, I kinda already did. So then there was that scariness again. And i had to take her to get the morning after pill and all kinds of nonsense. Then the third one was another first time, except it was her first time ever and she bled a lot. She got up and was surprised like, "why am I bleeding?" I was like, um, duh? Anyways, all subsequent copulations were very not awkward.

• 4 years later...

Archived