"that aint hip hop, you find that shit in the gift shop"

tiaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LOW LIFE

ITS GOTTA SUK WHEN YOU TRY TO RE-WRITE THE NUMBERS AND THEY STILL STAMP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!! KEEP EM COMMIN...

yeah...it's like they think you're lying or something. it's like, hey man, i wouldn't waste my paint on this shit if it wasn't true. cripes. my man sigh gets no love.

Guest LethalDosage
Originally posted by LOW LIFE

ITS GOTTA SUK WHEN YOU TRY TO RE-WRITE THE NUMBERS AND THEY STILL STAMP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!! KEEP EM COMMIN...

you could do it the right way and not go over them in the first place...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by and now you choke

yeah...it's like they think you're lying or something. it's like, hey man, i wouldn't waste my paint on this shit if it wasn't true. cripes. my man sigh gets no love.

ACTUALLY THEY HAVE TO BE ATLEAST A CERTAIN SIZE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS...SO IF U RE-WRITE THEM CHANCES ARE THEY WILL REPLACE AS SOON AS THEY CAN,

BEST THING TO DO IS AVOID EM

Originally posted by Mega Tron

damn them golden west cars be gettin stampped on the right pannel

fuckin sucks!

i recently had to take some fool out on a gvsr. only 2 cars in the lay-up, both golden west, both covered with some unreadable horse shit that shouldnt have been there in the first place. so now its like...what piece?? ha ha!

Guest rainydays

tballcoach hey man let me know the next time u and arms are up to paint....me you arms and 1der can fuck shyt up:cool:

Guest SPFlatty

mr menis - rtd - boxstars

menis...a true inspiration on the freights. that cat had some heaters awhile back. anyone know if he's still around? i only catch old stuff nowadays, it would be a tradgedy if he quit...

Guest Grow a Beard
Originally posted by rainydays

tballcoach hey man let me know the next time u and arms are up to paint....me you arms and 1der can fuck shyt up:cool:

i think you think im someone else

Archived