thanksgiving

Coffie Crave

thanksgiving day plans ![/size]

What are your plans for thanksgiving, i think im going to go to my anuts house where we will meet up with the rest of the fam, and eat and stuff...i think ill bring my gf, but she wants me to go to her fam house...im prolly going to have to do 2 trips and wont have anytime to kick it with my home boys later on...

http://www.whnpa.org/events/thanksgiving.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ccoming from the land down under, i have never knwon what thanks giving is about ?

Whats the deal with it ? is it just a time where family gets together and chills and say thanks for everything they have ?

happy birfday bruno.

well..i actually got a great great great uncle that was on the mayflower that im related to.

no.....the pilgrims did not take the land from the natives.....they were looking for a land free of prosecution and a lot died while the natives helped those that didnt. allthough....these bastard white people did victimize the natives with no regard and that is why YOU SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE COLUMBUS DAY.

for me though....im going to my ex wifes condo in a posh area of a nice city and eating fucking and drinking while watching lots of dvds.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Vanity

heh... volunteering.. lol... 3 days out of the year to feel worthwhile

I havent done it in a loooong time.

For some reason I feel like doing it again.

then, its back home to do what anonymity1 said. ;)

Guest WebsterUno

:eek: ^^^^

EEK!

Were working more hours to get Thanksgiving off.

I dont work in a store, but Im in the retail industry,

so our big cheeses consider it "just another work day".

Archived