Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Nov 24, 2005.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

So all the snow and Ice here has me stuck at home, instead of New York with friends and family.
    Right now my thanksgiving feast will consist of Taquitos, 22 bottles of labatt blue (2 down), alot of johnny walker and some chestnuts Im going to roast.

I decided to rent Gun for ps2. Cool game.
    I feel wierd spending my Thanksgiving killing native americans in a video game. Guess its american tradition though right? Anyways..

Oh yeah, why the fuck do we have to watch Detroit suck it up every Thanksgiving??

Whats everyone else here doing? Im suprised to see so many heads on.

2. Mothership

Mothership New Jack

shameless! Whats up buddy, it's bojangles. anyhoo...I'm goin' to my new girlfriend's house to meet her fucked up family. (her dad already met me this morning while i was laying in bed naked next to her!)

3. shameless self promotion

Long time no see! I was up your way last week.
    Awkward situation with the parents..

Are they a drinking family? Girlfriends that have drinking families are the best during the holidays. If theyre cool, you get wasted with them. If not, you watch them get drunk and some drama go down, youll never have to worry about catching shit from them after her moms talks your ear off and then pukes on your new shoes. Happened to me once.

Have fun!

4. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

Fortunately I only have to do the family thing once a year. We're having the standard Thanksgiving fare. Does anyone actually eat green bean casserole? Why do people insist on serving this horrid concoction? The traditional bottle of Wild Turkey makes this day so much more bearable. Even with the cranberry sauce shaped like the can. Happy Thanksgiving all.

5. shameless self promotion

Im going to have to disagee with your take one green bean casserole, love that shit. Wild turkey is great too.

6. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

Big-up for girlfriends with drinking familys son, for real.

I"ll be with her family later today, other than that cooling out here
    with this bottle of red wine.

Shameless, tell me how gun is.. i have been thinking about buying it.

7. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

^yeah right its no fun. i always seem to have to protect my boyfriend when he crosses my drunk uncles.

8. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

That is true, and this is a problem.

Thanks for making me not want to go now.

9. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

haha. its inevitable

10. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

my girls brothers always get into it when they get drunk.
    specially on holidays. cant wait for tonight.

11. shameless self promotion

I didnt know fatalist is female?! Uncles can be counted on to liven up things during holidays.

Gun is pretty good.
    Def. a violent game, it has alot of action in it. Alot of side plots and stuff you can do.
    Im not too sure if I would give it the same rating as something like gta:vice city. Im gonna have to go play it some more and get back to you.

12. John Birch

John Birch Member

because I'm a loser with no friends, i'm going to spend my day walking around downtown putting up labels and drinkin pbr 40s in alleys... and surfing 12oz before and after...maybe I can score some rock too...

13. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

14. shameless self promotion

"Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as
    the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones
    at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a
    whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by
    the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain
    can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive
    drinking of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and
    weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates
    the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And
    that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

15. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member