Thanksgiving

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i eat turkey, but i will pretty much always prefer ham before eating turkey. my grandma jams it up with some pineapple apricot glaze. i have never been to my sisters for thanksgiving so i dont know how she runs shit. i heard rumors about some odd pie...pumpkin with a crumb top or some shit.

also, ive never heard of this ham and cinnamon thing...ill have to try it someday.

Thanksgiving is about turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, and pie- though not necessarily in that order.

Sweet potato pie.

Pecan pie.

Apple pie.

I am baking a coconut cream for some old lady I halfway met at a church the other night. She kept dropping hints to my folks after they mentioned I was baking.... karmic opportunity just falling in my lap.

Damn. I need to get shit going on all those quick.

a canadian calling americans wacky? how ironic is that...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 21 2005, 08:35 PM

we don't have thanksgiving here, but i'm a big turkey fan so i'd like to experience it at some stage.

im sure you will. and there was a fad a couple years ago where everyone bought turkey friers...i never saw what was so special...

Originally posted by rental+Nov 22 2005, 02:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Nov 22 2005, 02:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 21 2005, 08:35 PM

we don't have thanksgiving here, but i'm a big turkey fan so i'd like to experience it at some stage.

im sure you will.

[/b]

yep. hook it up girl

Doing thanksgiving in Houston with the family.

we usually do it up big.

first the thanksgiving parade then we head home for Turkey, rolls, mash potatoes, corn, stuffing, about four different pies. pecan is the only one i touch. then hella family members come over, we chill and have a few drinks.