THANKSGIVING PARTY <<<JUST WILLIN OUT>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

^^^^^best picture i took all night..hahaha, cops came to bust up the party and my boy went out there to talk to this cop wearing this plastic police helmet.....(instant classic material) :haha:

33.jpg

well about 4am i decided to leave and ended up going here....

i was well tilted after sparks, PBR, steel reserve, and high life...

happy thanksgiving...always a pleasure to share my photos and always good to see all you guys again...

ENJOY*

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 28 2004, 03:58 PM

FUNK YES!

Finally more party pictures! 12oz has been missing them dearly.

The police helmet and orange camo cannot be defeated. And is it just me, or does the cop look like he's 14?

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. it would be tough to take a 14 year old cop seriously.

I was in North Carolina for 2 weeks over the summer. Good good times.

Guest im not witty

oh man. hahaha. considering how i felt today, i dont look half bad in those photos.

i actually drew that tattoo. it looked alot better than that before the transfer but hey its not on me. homeboy was stoked on it. more power to a dizzle. his girls gonna whoop his ass.

holler.

my tattoo was more in omage to im not witty. ive always ridin' his cocksandnuts about his characters not to mention hes a damn good friend.

hope you like your (belated) bday gift pfft. i know youll do something w it as to where i leave it sit. happy birthday.

just got back to philly fellas, i had a damn good time cant wait to to it again.

joo-too.

p.s. look for my coat.